Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of First Grade...

I cannot believe that Bria is big enough to be gone ALL DAY at school. This was taken just before leaving for her first day of first grade. I am so glad that Bria adjusts well to new situations, new classmates and new teachers. This was taken about 5 minutes after getting into her new classroom.
Bria had a wonderful day, and says that she "loves school"! What a cutie!!!

8 comments:

Dahle Family said...

Good luck Bria. I am glad that she does so well, hopefully it will coninue and life will go great for that little one.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

She is a cutie! All day...I am not ready, good thing I have another year. :)

A and J said...

So Cute...How did she do eating School lunch?? To bad Bryton and Bria didn't get the same teacher..

anne said...

Holly! It's Anne Larsen. I am so glad that I found your blog. Your family is adorable. I think your son looks so much like your little brother Chuck. You look like you have the cutest family, and you look so great, even though you are pregnant! Congrats!

Georges said...

Oh, she is so cute and getting to be quite the big girl!! How fun for her!!

Lisa said...

Bria looks so cute there at her desk. I am so glad school started up... I am excited for fall!

Maddy said...

She looks great! Ellie says, "HI BRIA!"

Vanessa said...

wow, I can't believe that she is old enough to be in first grade! I remember her as this cute tiny little thing who made the perfect 'boo' for halloween! I'm glad she likes school so much!