NASTY HUH!
The wierd thing...it's really only my right foot that's plagued.


When we were in California last week, my little brother thought I "rolled my ankle" cuz it was so purple. Anyways, this is what happens when I don't take time to put my feet up during the day. It kind of reminds me of that movie 'Pure Luck' when that guy gets stung by a bee and swells up:) Attractive huh!?! Anyone willing to trade bodies with me...just for the next 8 weeks or so?
15 comments:
you are almost there, you can do it. nice excuse to have to take it easy. way to go holly
On the 8 week mark I feel like I can finally count down the weeks instead of up~! hang in there!!
I'm so sorry. I wouldn't trade bodies with you for anything. The last eight weeks are the worst! Good luck. You are amazing.
I'm with Allison on the last eight weeks. Prop your feet up and hang in there it looks painful!
Man! That doesn't look fun at all, and so weird that it's only one of your feet.
Rest and keep those feet up!
Oooooh, I remember all too clearly! Hang in there, you are getting close!
Oh my goodness this totally has given me flashbacks of my own feet when I was pregnant! I hope you get more time to put those pretty purple feet up! :)
Just think in the end it's so worth it! Sorry I wasn't able to chat in the store today! My little guy was right in the middle of a melt-down actually one that lasted the whole time I was in there! Fun Times (By the way you look so Cute with that little belly)
Wow...looks like so much fun! I remember those days of swollen feet quite well...not the best memories!!
The last little while is the worst! We're looking forward to going out with you guys on Saturday!
Ohhhh, I am so sorry! Hang in there!!!
Oh your poor feet! So sorry!
OH HOLLY! Those pictures are pretty :D
You poor girl. Wish I was there to come take your kids or clean your house or make you dinner. Sit down, put your feet up and start researching our Cali vacay!
that's what my feet looked like towards the end of my pregnancy! pretty gross, huh? the not so glamerous look of pregnancy, but hang in there. Like you said, 8 weeks to go.
Oh Holly - your poor feet! But after seeing your 30 week picture and you're so tiny I guess you just carry your babies in your ankles!
Post a Comment