We had a wonderful Christmas...and we hope you did too! I just wanted to post some pictures of our special day!
Here are the gifts he left for the kids. Bria got a "Baby Alive", Colton got 2 Huge dogs, and Micah got his talking "peacock" as he likes to call it.
We opened gifts, then daddy helped the boys get their remote control cars ready to race.
Here's a picture of me with the kids. Excuse my "morningness". I'm looking lovely:0P
So, Micah LOVES his parrot. He gave it hugs all morning and read books to it. Then, the parrot would say something, and he'd respond and talk to it like it was a person. What a cute boy!
Bria and Micah have recently wanted their own scriptures to take to church. They were so excited when they each opened their own, and wouldn't let go of them all morning.
Micah was so excited to open up this gift, he'd risk losing his teeth over it! It was so funny because Micah was opening up a present...he took off the wrapping paper, smiled SUPER big and said, "Mom, look...I got a BOX!" I know exactly what to get him next year!!!


The kids were so excited with the gifts, and the candy from their stockings kept their tummies full for a bit, so we decided to have breakfast a little later at 11:00....
Just this week, Colton started shaking him bum! On Christmas Eve, his pjs were falling off a little, and he said, "hey Mommy, look at my bum." Then Totally started shakin his stuff! He will dance for anyone and it is hilarious!!! This is a picture of Colton right after he danced at the table during breakfast.
Here is the family exchanging gifts!
Damon's family
If you can't see the resemblance, this is Damon's brother Matt, his wife Janile and their cute little Malia. I just LOVE her eyes!!!
And, here we are!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!












5 comments:
Those pictures are so beautiful Hol! I miss all of you so much and not being able to be with you guys. I love to hear of your 'adventures' 'cause your life sounds so exciting compared to mine! Love the neighborhood 'fun' you all have and the great excursions! We are hoping to get out there next Christmas but are excited to see you in June!
Looks like a wonderful Christmas!
Chloe wanted her own scriptures, so we got some for her and Bria and they were so thrilled...makes you feel like you're doing something right, eh? :)
Looks like a great day! Tyson wanted that parrot so badly--but it was too expensive. I can't believe how big your kids are! Has it really been that long?!
Is that a real bird?
I love the picture of the after- Christmas mess!
Merry Christmas -- really really late! And while I'm at it, a belated Happy New Years!
PS Got the letter. Thanks for filling me in. I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment