Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tagged yet again!

Shauna...you little stinker. Yep, I've been tagged. This is a new one for me, so here goes...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. In my first semester of college at Palomar College, and preparing for my trek to Idaho to attend Ricks.
2. At college, I took all the same classes as my sister Blythe, and we hung out at the institute before, sometimes during and after all classes, left for lunch almost everyday, ditched out on some classes...and I still managed a 4.0! We won't be discussing what classes we took:0P
3. I worked at a Finance Company as a secretary and got paid mega bucks for my typing skills.
4. I went to the beach almost everyday and kept a nice bronze tan. I wish I realized how good I had it with sun year-round, and little responsibility!
5. I was still living at my parent's home, and they allowed us to have parties whenever we wanted. As my dad said, "You can't invite less than 5 people, that's not a party. But 200 may be too many, so anywhere inbetween should be fine!"

5 things on my to do list today.
1.Decorate a gingerbread house with the kids.
2.Get all our goodies made for the neighbors.
3. Shower.
4. Sweep the kitchen and do the dishes.
5. Finish my Christmas shopping

5 Snacks I enjoy.
1. Peanut Butter Cups
2. Apples & butterscotch dip
3. Avocado egg rolls from CPK
4. Green salad with candied nuts, cranberries, feta and dried mangoes...SO good!
5. Fruit...fresh pineapple, strawberries, grapes, kiwi...you name it!

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
1. Full makeover! Hair, makeup and wardrobe!
2. Hire a maid to do all my cooking, cleaning and laundry!
3. Donate to a good cause.
4. Go on a trip around the world with Damon and the kids
5. Take a few "un-named" family members with me to have some "work" done:0)

5 Bad Habits.
1. Complaining
2. Eating too much sugar...chocolate is my weakness.
3. Picking at my face (says Damon)
4. When Damon is home, I automatically think my day as a mother has ended.
5. Staying up too late. We normally go to bed at about 1am!

5 Places I have lived.
1.Arizona 2. North Carolina 3. Utah 4. California 5. Idaho

5 Job that I have had.
1. When I was 8, I dressed up like an Ewok and passed out candy for the "Grand Opening" of a new business. That was my first job!
2. Gap Employee 3. Telemarketer 4. Secretary 5. Being a MOM!

5 things you may not know about me.
1. I grew up in California and our home was about a mile from the beach.
2. I played soccer all through High School, and was also a Sprinter on the track team!
3. I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers.
4. I live in Utah and I hate skiing!
5. I'm starting a business...and... you'll have to keep checking my blog to find out what it is!

Now I tag five people. Leave a comment on their blog telling them that they've been tagged.
Kasia, Amy, Maddy, Stacia, and Heather D.

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

we are late owls as well. I am excited to hear all about your business.

Lara Neves said...

You have us all on the edge of our seats...

Shauna said...

Love it! I am so glad you did it. It seems the tag game keeps going round and round. :) I feel like we have a lot in common. . . .except the late owl thing. Can't wait to hear all about your business.

Scott and Stacia said...

I thought I also did the Ewok thing....Did we really get paid?? Shoot maybe I just wanted to be cool and dress up like my sisters. Anyway thanks for the tag...it might be awhile. PS There should be a rule that the person that tagged you for any tag cant tag you again! I totally thought I was off the hook :)

Unknown said...

I will take on this challenge of tagging! Stay tuned...