The very first "Christmas Sing" Bria was involved in, was during her first year at Preschool. (I wish I could find a picture!) She hated that we were there...in the front row...with our video camera...so she cried the ENTIRE time and held her teacher! Now look at her!
Today, we were able to go over to Bria's Elementary School for their "Christmas Sing". Bria did awesome! She's so funny because she won't sing us songs she's learned at school, or dance dances she's learned in her dance class, because she wants it to ALL be a surprise for the "Big Stage". I guess she likes surprising us with her ability to perform! She even saw me and waved! What a breakthrough!!! Maybe acting classes are in her future???




And...here are all the Kindergartners performing! They did a great job!!!
WAY TO GO BRIA! YOU DID SO WELL!!!



5 comments:
I look forward to those days! Way to go, Bria!
Very fun! I like their little collar things.
My Bria had her 2nd grade one today too. I love seeing these things! :)
OK -- Bria dresses just like you! It's so cute!
I miss being in Utah around Christmas time. I live in the land of PC -ness. Ellie has her "holiday party" today, where Christmas cannot be mentioned. Everything must be "winter" themed.
Holly,
I love reading your blog...and now I know what gifts you gave. The kids love the mouse.
Jess
Jess...you didn't see me hysterically laughing when Scott opened the shorts? I thought it was so funny cuz he could probably fit into them!!! HA! And...I didn't think anyone would want those film strips! Kathy really surprised me! What a lame-o gift, but I was in a hurry and DI was out of really "cool" Christmas sweaters...thanks to the "Kirk's Fruit Ranch" neighborhood:0)
Post a Comment