I have been wanting to post so many things, but have absolutely NO time! So, I will be posting the happenings from this past week...
Last Friday, Colton woke up and got dressed ALL BY HIMSELF! He was so excited! It's funny that he doesn't match, but even more funny that he thought his pajama shirt was a pair of shorts! So, he has one leg through an arm hole, and his other leg where his body would go. It was so funny! He wore this outfit ALL day, and got mad at Gramma Jenny for taking it off! What a cute little independent boy!


We finally decorated a gingerbread house with the kids on Saturday night. Colton was so excited to see all that candy...so he dove in! He is still on a sugar-high! The roof collapsed 3 times, but turned out cute in the end. The kids did a great job!

Saturday, after the kids were in bed, Damon and I decided to go out and play in the snow! It was so fun! This was taken just outside our front door. There was so much snow!!!

Damon built a snowman...

We found a sledding hill in our front yard...who knew?

Made snow angels...and even managed to plow the driveway and have a little snowball fight! We had a great time!

Last Friday, Colton woke up and got dressed ALL BY HIMSELF! He was so excited! It's funny that he doesn't match, but even more funny that he thought his pajama shirt was a pair of shorts! So, he has one leg through an arm hole, and his other leg where his body would go. It was so funny! He wore this outfit ALL day, and got mad at Gramma Jenny for taking it off! What a cute little independent boy!


We finally decorated a gingerbread house with the kids on Saturday night. Colton was so excited to see all that candy...so he dove in! He is still on a sugar-high! The roof collapsed 3 times, but turned out cute in the end. The kids did a great job!

Saturday, after the kids were in bed, Damon and I decided to go out and play in the snow! It was so fun! This was taken just outside our front door. There was so much snow!!!

Damon built a snowman...

We found a sledding hill in our front yard...who knew?

Made snow angels...and even managed to plow the driveway and have a little snowball fight! We had a great time!

For Family Night on Monday, we took the kids to the mall to see Santa. The (more than) 1 hour wait was worth it...until...I heard what they wanted! Bria was told she could only ask Santa for one thing because "he is a busy man and needs to get presents out to every good boy and girl." So, I was surprised when she asked for...a Baby Alive, Baby Born, Rescue Pet, and shoes for her Build-a-Bear! WHAT??? Of course, Santa will only be bringing her one (or two if she's really good), but what a stinker for trying to go behind my back:0) Santa was great and said, "I'll see what I can do". Micah told me before that he wanted a drum set. So, I was again surprised when he asked for the "talking parrot from Costco"! WHAT??? Colton was the only one that was easily convinced! He is getting a Huge stuffed dog. Everytime I take him to Robert's Craft, he screams forever because I won't buy him one...so...Stuffed dog it is! Thanks Santa!

9 comments:
Sophie went wild at those dogs when we were in Roberts yesterday! Too bad I already have her Santa gift or I might have gotten her one...I didn't think she was old enough to really care what she gets.
Good lookin gingerbread house! And I'm SO jealous that you and Damon got to play in the snow. It made me miss Jon even more than I am now. But he's coming home on Friday, finally, I survived the 3 weeks!
Too funny! So how do you know what they ask for?? Oh and did you pay for those pictures? Here they are lame! The smallest package is 2 wallets and a 3x5 for $15.99. If you want to take your own picture you have to do it from the line, "you can't get in the set" as they say. Anyway the picture the lady took was not even good....so the snap shot was free and totally worth it, Jacen even smiled for Daddy!!
Well, I wanted the Christmas shopping done, so I asked them last week what they were gonna ask for from Santa...and well, I bought their gifts and...they changed their minds! The Santa picture was a snapshot that I took. Last year they said you can only take 2 pictures "in the set", but this year they let me take as many as I wanted.
I LOOOOOOVE that picture of the shirt bottoms. That is PRICELESS!
OK, so you'd better tell us about this new business NOW!
Saw your comment -- I expect it in my Christmas letter. Even if it's just MINE!
Love the outfit, he must be so proud. How funny that just the two of you play in the snow, fun date night idea. :)
Wow is there really that much snow out there? Oh I so miss the snow and being able to play in it. I haven't been skiing or snowboarding in two years!
by the way, you've been tagged. Hey I don't have a lot of people to actually tag. I only had five..haha! Check out our blog.
Gingerbread houses and snow! It must be Christmas!
Post a Comment