Friday, May 16, 2008

A Couple Things I "Forgot"...

So, I lost both of my cameras...at different times, and was unable to post quite a few things. Luckily both cameras are found and I can fill you in on some things that I had forgotten to blog about...

I thought about her all day, talked to her and wished her a Happy Birthday...but never did a post! What was I thinking? My "oldest" sister Darcy celebrated her 21st...I mean 40th birthday in April. (She's gonna be so mad) She is an amazing sister! She has 6 kids, owns and runs her own preschool, is Always on the GO, and still has time to...plant a garden, make her own yummy salsa from scratch, stock her freezer with already prepared-homemade dinners, and cans during the summer. Seriously, there's nothing this woman can't do!!! So, once again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN AMAZING SISTER!

On April 4th, we took the last picture of Bria...with all her teeth! She lost her first tooth that evening. It was an ordeal. The darn thing didn't want to come out:) She was a great sport though!

And here she is with her tooth out. She said, "Mommy, now I get 5 BUCKS from the toothfairy!" Huh? When did the price raise from 25 cents??? Anyways, the toothfairy Never has cash...ever! So, in the morning Bria was surprised with change and dollar bills found from various places at the toothfairy's house. She got her "5 bucks", but I told her that was a "first tooth only price" and how much she gets for her next tooth depends on what a big helper she is :)

On Friday of last week, I finally took the boys to get their hair cut!!! It was getting a little out-of-control! I told Colton that he was starting to look like a chicken, and he said, "Mommy, I fly away???" It was so funny!


On Tuesday, I asked Colton to "get me a diaper" so I could change him, and instead...he did this...



He's such a funny boy!!!

3 comments:

crazy4danes said...

Your family is so adorable! And I can't believe Darcy is 40! Hope you're feeling well :)

CJF said...

I love seeing your pictures! You have such a fun blog site. You look so pretty in the Mother's day pictures! And I don't see a bump..you're four months already?

Jess said...

That last one makes me laugh. He is so cute!