So, I went to the doctor this afternoon. Before going, I thought that I probably had some kind of infection...maybe that was the cause of my contractions. Why didn't I become a doctor??? I was right on! I just have a UTI. Sorry if that was TMI!
Anyways, no worries...I will just be on meds for the next 10 days, and I'll be good as new! Oh, and...I've gained 7 pounds in the last 15 days! Yowsers! Maybe I need to back off of the chocolate and peanut butter???
Thanks for your concern:)
10 comments:
Keep eating girl! Let's see some baby pounds on that skinny bod!
Glad to hear you're okay! And why on EARTH would you lay off the chocolate and peanut butter?! You're too skinny already. Take advantage of the time when you have an excuse to eat whatever you want!
Glad to hear you will be feeling better. Hey you are having a baby, choclate and peanut butter are part of the experience. Live it up!
I am glad you and the baby are okay!
Phew! I am glad it wasn't worse! Heck no don't back off the good stuff! That's one of the few perks about being pregnant.
Wow-- I'm glad you got that all sorted out! You need to take it easy and keep eating the chocolate and peanut butter! Call us if you need help :-)
Glad to hear that all is okay!
I had to make my blog private. Could you email me your email address so I can send you an invite?
Thanks! rissa_kimmy@msn.com
So glad to hear there is nothing serious going on! I hope you start feeling better...and maybe you should be a doctor! LOL :)
I'm glad everything is okay. Keep eating girl, you look amazing!!
Oh my gosh! I had no idea you had a little scare! You'd better just sit on the couch and keep eating all day! Doctor's orders!
Post a Comment