Friday, May 9, 2008

Sweet Things From a Sweet Boy...

Last night within a two hour span, this cute little boy had some wonderful and positive things to say to me. I thought he was so sweet, and deserved to be "blogged" about:)
So, our cute little Micah spilt some juice in the garage and didn't want me to worry about cleaning it up. After spilling, he looked at me and said, "Mommy don't worry, a worm can eat it...or maybe even a dog?" He just makes me laugh!
After asking me what's for dinner, he said... "Tostadas? That sounds GREAT mommy! Thanks!" Then he ran out to play.
At dinner he made sure to say, "Thanks for making this yummy dinner. It tastes so good!"
After bathtime I asked for a hug, and while hugging me he said, "You are so special mommy!" I asked why he thought I was special and he said, "Cuz you were so sweet at dinner."
While having dessert, I was telling the kids that they make my heart happy. Micah then said, "Mommy, you make my heart super, super, supidy-duper happy!"
And that's my little Micah.

6 comments:

Maddy said...

OH my gosh -- he is so cute and sweet.

Amy said...

Awwww, I hope Liam says cute things like that to me one day! You're kids are adorable!

swampbaby said...

SO SWEET.

Vanessa said...

How sweet is that, makes me want to cry when keilana says sweet things like that. It totally brightens my day and I adore the handsome comb over he's got going on. He looks like a little young man.

Georges said...

Oh my sweet little nephew... I can just hear him now saying all those nice things in his cute little "Micah" voice. Miss him and the kids so much!!

Sara said...

I love the sweet moments. He's darling.