Friday, May 23, 2008

Silly Sunday...

On Sunday, May 4th...we had a SiLLy MoRnInG. Bria reminds me so much of myself when I was her age...laughter and all!!! Here are just 2 of the 8 videos I took of her laughing that morning! (I was having a hard time with blogger, otherwise there'd be more) It was so funny!!! I love it when she's laughing so hard that she can't even take a breath! She was eating breakfast at the time, so don't mind the food in her mouth:)

8 comments:

Georges said...

Bria's laugh is hilarious! I can't help but laugh myself whenever I hear it. She reminds me of a little munchkin.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Her laugh is the cutest thing ever!

Jo-Anne said...

Too FUNNY! I love it. I was cracking up right along with her. She is adorable!

Rach said...

She is too cute!! Her laugh cracks me up.

Maddy said...

OH my gosh!!! She is so cute. Now I'm even more excited to come see you guys in person. I'm just talking with Dustin to try and figure out dates, but I think the 5th and 6th are probably when we'll be there.

Blythe said...

Bria's laugh is so funny! I was cracking up just watching those videos.

The Bullocks said...

hi, we are just in south jordan. e-mail me your e-mail address so I can give you my information. That bbq sounds way fun though. it will be nice to see you guys. my e-mail is rkbbullock@hotmail.com

Joshey & Krispy said...

Heheheh! I just love her laugh!