Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What in the World???

In each of my last pregnancies, I started having Braxton-Hicks contractions at about 5 1/2 months....Then, at 6 months, I'm put on bed rest...and the kids have all come 3-5 weeks early. Yeah...NOT fun! So, I am just over 4 months pregnant now, and had 6 contractions this evening. What in the world is going on??? I know I'm not dehydrated. Any thoughts???

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, I am so sorry! I don't have ideas, but I sure wish you the best!

Jo-Anne said...

I know this will be a hard pill for you to swallow , but, you really need to take it easy. Go on...put your feet up. Hire a house keeper. Make a few freezer meals. Watch a movie. Read a book. Your baby is counting on you to keep him/her in there as long as possible.
Take care.

Dani said...

With each of my pregnancies, the contractions started earlier and earlier too. However, I was never put on bed rest and none of my babies ever came that early. You should probably mention it to your doctor. I agree that you should take it easy too. Good luck!

Holly said...

BTW...I'm going to the doctor at 3:00 this afternoon...so I'll update a little later!

Hassingers said...

Yikes!! Take it easy and let us know what the doctor says.