I hope you all had an enjoyable Mother's Day like me! The day started off with a super yummy breakfast...ham & eggs, potatoes, pancakes, and fruit. Damon surprised me with some beautiful roses and some new prego pants:) Bria surprised me with a really cute plate she made at school. What a fun morning!
After church, we headed down the street so Damon could take some pictures of me with the kids...


It was a lot of fun! Today was the first day that girls at church were noticing my little belly... so...I had Damon take one for your enjoyment:) Unfortunately I'm making a wierd face in this picture...but what do you think??? Do I look 4 months prego to you? I say YES!

I just thought this was a sweet picture of Colton with Damon.

And this one too...They were such cute buddies today! This was taken just after a dang good Mexican feast...and right before makin some smores!!! Yummers!

18 comments:
Are you even pregnant! You are totally one of "those" adorable little pregnant ladies, aren't you?
I say, I must look like I'm 6 months pregnant then, and I'm not even pregnant at all!!! :) You look GREAT!
Glad you had a happy Mother's Day!
What a neat thing to take cute pics of you with your kids on Mother's Day!
No, you are too tiny to be 4 mo. along. Lucky Girl.
ya, you don't look 4 months pregnant at all!
Holly, you're looking beautiful as ever, and you're still so tiny! I only hope I can follow the same kind of pattern when I get pregnant.
seriously- just remember how I gained 30 pounds by this point- you cute pregnant person!!!
I'm so glad that you commented on my blog so that I could look at yours! Your kids are DARLING!!!
It was sooo fun talking to you on Saturday, I do have to say I think we are long lost friends!!!!
Great pics! You look so cute with the kids Holly! Wow, almost a mother of 4 and you still look like your 20 years old...lucky you!!
NO WAY! You barely even look pregnant- you look like me when I have PMS!
You DO look amazing, and the pictures with your kids are priceless! Glad you had a great day!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! Sounds like you had a great day! And you look like you are 1 month pregnant... not 4!! Sounds like Spring Break was a blast too! Have not talked to you in awhile! Hope all is well!
You hardly look pregnant at all! Glad you had a fun mothers day.
You look AMAZING! I can't even tell you're pregnant jerk face!
OK, so we're officially driving up to Idaho this summer. Sometime in July 11th-15th. Are you guys going to be around? It would be fun to come see you guys for a day or two!
You don't look pregnant at all you skinny girl! I look that way all the time. So not fair, i wish i could look as cute as you. Glad you had a fun mother's day
Nope!! You don't look prego at all. You look amazing!! Glad you had a great Mother's Day.
You look great! Your family is so cute.
Cute pictures with you and your kids. What a great idea. You look amazing. Glad you had a great mother's day.
Wow- no way you are only 4 months pregnant- share your tips! You look incredible and very happy!
If you look four months pregnant then I look like I will be going into labor any minute!
The kids are so cute!!!! (Getting BIG!)
Post a Comment