Sunday, May 18, 2008

Music, Soccer, Mud & Dancing...

We've had a fun weekend! On Friday, I took the boys to see Bria's "Kindergarten Sing". They all did a great job and kept us all laughing! Just my luck though...I brought 2 cameras and my video camera. My batteries died on one of my cameras and on my video camera...THEN...I ran out of space on my other camera's disc! Ahh! If you can't pick her out, Bria is on the front row, right in the middle. She did such a wonderful job!!! My favorite was the "Toe-Knee Chest-Nut" song:)



Saturday, we went to Bria's LAST soccer game of the season! It was the only game all season that we didn't have to "bundle up" for! It makes me sooooo happy that my little girl loves soccer! It's so fun to see her play!
Three cheers for a fun year!

Saturday afternoon was nice and warm. Cute little Claire (from down the street) came over to play. Her and Bria got into some bathing suits and went outside. A little while later, I saw this...

AHHHH! What in the world are you doing??? At first I just thought...'What a mess', then I got out the camera and had them pose for me:) They were pretending that they were some kind of "swamp monster", and were chasing the boys.

The only way for them to clean off was a cold run through the sprinklers:)


Which...I don't think helped clean them off very well...but they had fun!

And...a little side note...

Saturday night I was dancing with Colton. It was so cute how hard that boy can laugh! After a little bit, I sat down...I was just tired. Anyways, Colton came over to me and said, "Mommy, dance with me?" Kind of melted my heart a little bit! How in the world can you say 'no' to that??? Cutest thing I think he's ever said!
Have a great week!!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

I am so happy that you are getting much better weather! Looks like the kids had a blast!

Lara Neves said...

It's been so hot the last few days I've hardly known what to do with it! Looks like your kids have it figured out! Yipes on all that mud, but so funny!

My Bria has the same swimsuit as your Bria.

I'll actually be up with my parents for more than a week at the beginning of June while Joel is in Spain...they live in Orem, so we really should get together.

Sabine Berlin said...

Gotta love Summer and mud! Soccer girls are the best. M is having her whole team over this weekend for an all Orange party! Can you guess what color her jersey is? Chettos, mandarine oranges, orange pop, dream cycles, Mac and Cheese. What more could a team ask for? Go Bria!

crazy4danes said...

Soooo cute! Looks like you have your hands full with those cuties!!! Glad you are enjoying life to it's fullest...it's inspiring! :)

Have a great week!!!!

Amelia said...

Yeah for summer!!!

Scott and Stacia said...

Okay I just have to say I love that they rubbed mud all over themselves! How fun! If only we could be kids again :)

kingwritergirl said...

I love the mud. Isn't that what summer and being a kid is all about! So fun

Maddy said...

All I can think about is how tall and skinny Bria is! She's going to be just as tiny as you are!