Later on, we went around to deliver ice cream to some neighbors and ended up hanging out with them until almost 1 in the morning:) The husbands watched a movie and all the kids...and us girls went to toilet paper someone's house for her 40th birthday:) It was so much fun! We hid in the bushes and waited for her to come home:) Unfortunetly I don't have any pictures, but I will say that it was the BEST toilet papering job I've helped with in a very long time!!! Happy Birthday Monica:)
So...that was our 4th of July! The following day (Saturday) is when our friends came over for the reunion. We had such a wonderful weekend!!!
This week we've had lots of fun with our friends too! On Tuesday I had 5 additional girls over here for a good 3 hours (obviously missing 2 in the picture). There were some issues cuz Micah was a little out-numbered, and has a little "crush" on Kloey (the girl on the right).
They had fun collecting bugs, feeding that HUGE caterpillar, and playing in the waterfall.














10 comments:
Looks like fun times! We miss having your fun family over here for our neighborhood parties!! You'll have to come sometime! Have fun at camp!
Sounds fun! They let you go to camp when you're pregnant???
Wow...more proof that we never really grow out of our childhood. Toilet papering at 30! Cute pictures of the kids and it melts my heart when the syblings get ALONG and are sweet to one another.
Oh, and you'll definitely have to let us all know how girls camp went!
haha! Sorry about the aging you...how far off was I?! I do well to keep up with how old I am...I even have to double check with Jon sometimes. I stopped counting at 23 for some reason. We are only as old as we feel, right?!
Thanks for having the girls over. They had a GREAT time...Lets play at the park again this Wednesday.
I hope you have fun at Girl's Camp! And you outed yourself for the TPing?
That fruit ice cream is sooo good! Did you ever find your cook book?
Sounds like a great time! :D Have fun at girl's camp!!!! :)
I just got back from girls camp! It was so fun I had a great time.
Love Mikayla Anderson
I just got back from girls camp! It was so fun I had a great time.
Love Mikayla Anderson
Post a Comment