Monday, July 7, 2008

Reunion and Roger Time...

We had such a great weekend!!! I'll have to post about our 4th of July later when I can gather all the pictures from our fun day...
On Saturday, we had a reunion with some families from our BYU ward...all because the Rogers were coming for a visit:) We had SO much fun! Good food, good friends...what more could you ask for???
What great friends we have! It seriously felt like time stood still since we've all been together 8 years ago! Here are the Stringhams, Neves', Grovers, Bells, Rogers, Stohls, Bullocks and us. We're just missing the Johnson's in this picture...they had to leave early:(
Check out all our kids!!! I think we're missing 5 in this picture...Can you believe that with all these kids, we didn't witness any arguing or injuries! What a great time they all had!!!

Thanks to everyone who came over! We'll definitely have to do this more often!!!!
And...we were so lucky to have the Rogers over for the weekend! Our kids played super cute together and had so much fun!
It was really great to see what cute little friends they became!
We enjoyed sleep-overs, the girls trading clothes, Maddy cleaning my floors and counters multiple times:), movie night, smores, introducing Maddy to our neighbor:), "farkling" it up, going to church, talking, reminising, and planning our next reunion!
So...has anyone played Farkle before??? It was a dice game we played back in the day, and it is so fun! Maddy kept making fun of the way I was rolling...for what reason I don't know...Because look...I got a straight!!! I just thought this was blog-worthy:)
Here's a picture of Maddy and me just before they left...booo!
And...our annual send off! We'll miss you guys! Thanks for a wonderful weekend!!!
So....If you lived in Union Square and are up for another reunion, let us know. We're thinking of renting a Beach House in the summer of 2009!!! WOOO HOOO!

15 comments:

Rach said...

How fun to see some of the "Union Square" people. Looks like you had a great time. I have never heard of Farkle, is it like Yahtzee?

Vanessa said...

Great fun! Lots of kids, wow. And didn't you say you are pregnant?

Blythe said...

Looks like so much fun! Look at all those kids...I must be way behind!

Evaly said...

So fun! I'm jealous :(

Lara Neves said...

Thanks Holly for such a great time! (And Maddy too, I guess...if it was all thanks to her! :) )

Bria can't stop talking about Bria and Ellie. She had so much fun. And it was great to see everyone again...it really didn't feel like all that much time had passed.

crazy4danes said...

How great that you all keep in touch and got to get together like that! What great memories! :D

LaCee said...

I'm not sure what I was taking. But it made me SO sleepy! I'm taking zofran now and It seems to be helping. Today's actually not so bad. Yesturday was super hard:( But it seems like it's getting better. Thanks for your concern. If the Zofran doesn't work I'll have to get your "stuff".

Lisa said...

That looks so fun! I love getting together with old friends!

Jenny G. said...

So wish we could have been there! All of your families are so cute!!!

Scott and Stacia said...

Lets just say, that is a ton of kids!! Sounds like you guys had a blast!

Kari Cole said...

Looks like so much fun! Sorry we missed out!!!

Sara said...

How fun! I wish we could have made it. I love the picture of all the kids. Isn't that wild?

Brooke said...

Looks like a great time! Union Square couples sure can produce! Loved seeing ALL THOSE KIDS! Maybe we'll be able to catch the next one! Maddy and I will have to coordinate our schedules when we go to Utah!

Dahle Family said...

holly sorry to have missed out on all that fun. sure wish we could have made it. lotve the excitement and all the fun you produce no matter what is going on in you life

Maddy said...

Thank you so much for having us! We had such a great time. On our way home Ellie piped up from the back of the car, "I know where we can go to rest our heads! Bria's house." It was so cute. I love hanging out with you guys. It felt like old times. Thanks for being such an amazing, no AWESOME friend.

Can't wait to see you guys next year. Let's definitely get planning!

PS My phone died, but I got the text about the tooth brush. It was Sadie's so I just bought a new one. You can save it for when I clean your grout. HA HA ;D