Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hair Cuts and Silly Time...

If you know anything about Mr. Micah...you'll know how particular he is about his hair. He'll do his hair about 5 times a day, and each time ask me, "Mom, does my hair look ok?" It's actually pretty funny. On Sunday we had to show him "super cool pictures" of himself with a buzz...and FINALLY talked him into it! His hair grows out of control! Colton was first to want a cut...So, here are a couple pictures of their new buzzed heads.

Then, last night...I think the kids were BEYOND tired! They get super silly and can't stop laughing when they're lacking in sleep...I just love how hard Bria is laughing in this picture!
And...for your enjoyment...some silly faces from our kids...
Have a fun 4th of July!!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Your kids are super cute! I love buzzed heads! Rick always buzzes Scotty's hair for me and I love it!

Richelle said...

Cute kids as always--even with their "silly" faces! When are we getting together?

Heather said...

So cute! I love your new blog name : )

crazy4danes said...

HaHa! Too cute! I hope you guys have a great 4th! :D

Anonymous said...

Holly! I found your blog through your posting on Sharlie's blog. You have an adorable family!! Congrats and good luck with the fourth!

kingwritergirl said...

I'm glad to find your new blog, i think you are very smart to take off your last name. You're kids are so cute! How are you feeling with the fourth one?

Amy said...

I love the tired giggles! They still get me every time...fun summer cuts!