Friday, July 25, 2008

What Happens When...

What do you think happened when the clippers were left outside after giving the boys a haircut??? Does this give you a clue?

So, here's what happened...Last Sunday, Damon gave the boys a cute buzz haircut, and left the clippers outside. I saw Micah chasing Colton around the backyard the following afternoon with something in his hand. Colton ran to me and said, "Mommy, Micah try to cut my hair." Yeah...he got him pretty good! When I told Damon about what happened, he just started laughing! Good thing hair grows back...and...it's a dang good thing he didn't give Bria a cut with the clippers! Micah said he was "trying to be like daddy"...so...we gave him props for his quick wit:o) We actually left his hair like this the entire week cuz we thought it was so funny! Damon finally cut Colton's hair this morning, and he looks like Mr. Clean!!!

Cutest Mr. Clean EVER!!!

9 comments:

crazy4danes said...

LOL funny story! My mom said I was always trying to cut my own hair when I was a kid! Evidently I didn't like having long hair and would have a tendency to take whatever I could to try and cut it off! Ahhhh kids! :D

Lara Neves said...

Oh no! That is so funny, though. I think it's great you left it like that so long. :)

He is a very cute Mr. Clean!

Lisa said...

Definitely the CUTEST MR. CLEAN EVER! That would have been a little scary if he shaved Bria's hair!

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Holly, I love your blog...you are such an adorable mommy and your kiddos are so beautiful! Too funny about the new hair do, bald is beautiful!

Georges said...

Wow...Micah strike again!! That is too funny!! Colton just looks extra extra smart now. Big head means big brain right?? Such a cute boy!!

Scott and Stacia said...

Oh my goodness I would die!! I think it is a 4 year old thing. Micah is 4 right? All my friends who have had hair stories include a 4 year old with sissors :) Love ya!

Evaly said...

Uh, oh! He totally pulls it off though :)

Vanessa said...

My parents had an experience like this with my younger sister. She had gotten up one morning and got a hold of a pair of scissors to cut out the pony tail holder. My dad got so upset and said, "never touch another pair of scissors as long as you live!" The silly things we say when we're upset. Cutie pie Mr. Clean.

Maddy said...

AHHHHHH! Good thing his face is so cute!

PS I already have a baby sitter for our CA trip next year, so let's find a place and reserve a date!

PPS We would love it if you came to see us ANYTIME!