Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guess Who Just Turned 3...

COLTON!!!
We are so blessed to have this cute little boy in our family! Here are a few of my favorite things about this little man...
I love all his hugs and sloppy kisses
He "loves the baby" every day by kissing my tummy and saying, "I love you baby".
Colton thinks that EVERYTHING is a sword or knife.
He has the cutest smile.
I love how he looks when he gets embarrassed. Tilts his head down and opens his mouth into a wide 'O'...so cute!
He loves for me to lay next to him at night.
He cuddles with Bria, and when he does...she's in heaven!
He is great at remembering church songs.
He makes up the funniest songs too!
He likes to dress himself, and does a darn good job!
He has some great dance moves!
And...I love his cutest dimple under his left eye when he smiles!!!
He is such a cute kid and we're so lucky to celebrate this special day with him!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON!!!

9 comments:

Maddy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON! You forgot, "Smell my breath. It smells like cookies." He is too funny!

Matt & Brooke said...

Okay, he is really a cute one! Happy B-day!

crazy4danes said...

He is a cutie! :D I hope you guys have a fun B-Day celebration!

Amelia said...

How fun- I love 3 year olds!

Rach said...

Happy Birthday!! Three is such a fun age.

Lisa said...

He is so cute! That picture of him is so precious. Happy Birthday Colton!!

Dustin said...

My favorite thing about colton is his tendency to randomly check his breath by "haaahhhing" into your face! He is super cute, happy bday!

The Toronto Family said...

so cute!! happy birthday

Georges said...

We love you Colton and hope you had a wonderful birthday. We miss you lots and hope to see you again soon!!