Just the last day or two, Bria has been quoting movies. It's actually pretty cute. She found this red ribbon, asked me to record her, and wants you to guess the movie she's quoting. Any ideas???
That would have to be Matlida. Jared convinced Jordan that he was going to have Ms. Trunchbowl for his kindergarten teacher before we moved here. It was so funny to see him mull that over in his head trying to figure out if he was being teased or not.
7 comments:
Yeah for Matilda~ I love that movie. So cute.
LOL...she does it so well! :D
I guess I need to watch Matilda again, I can't understand anything she is saying. =)
Super cute! My kids love quoting movie lines too. They get it from Kirk, because I can never pull it off!
I love Bria! And she is so cute to do lines like that!
That would have to be Matlida. Jared convinced Jordan that he was going to have Ms. Trunchbowl for his kindergarten teacher before we moved here. It was so funny to see him mull that over in his head trying to figure out if he was being teased or not.
Was that Blazzing Saddles, when Mongo walks into the bar?
Now that movie is the kind of culture kids need these days. Not camp rock.
Post a Comment