
He is a hard worker and provides well for our family.
He gets up with the kids in the morning and makes them yummy breakfasts.
He helps with the dishes.
He knows when I've had a rough day and will help around the house a little more than usual.
He was a little wild as a teen and will laugh at pictures of himself with me. (I'll find a picture and post it one of these days)
He served an honorable mission.
He takes care of himself and values his health.
He loves his family.
He loves my family, and they think he is wonderful.
He loves our kids.
The kids adore him and want him home "all the time".

He values time he spends at home.
He loves me.
He tells me I look great pregnant, even though I feel like a blob.
He has a great sense of humor.
He also has a very serious side, especially when the gospel is involved.
He calls me during the day to make sure I'm ok.
He's excited about having another baby.
The last thing I hear before falling asleep is that he loves me.
He kisses all of us before he leaves in the morning...even if we're sleeping.
He'll go dancing with me even though he really doesn't want to (pre-pregnancy).

He speaks another language.
He finished his schooling.
His favorite job was working at the MTC teaching other missionaries about discussing the gospel while in the field.
He smells really good:o)
He is loyal.
He's the nicest guy I have ever known...and everyone will tell you the same thing!
He is extremely gentle with the kids...and can't wait for a new baby to hold.
He reads his scriptures everyday.
If the kids are awake when he leaves, he'll let them push his car out to the street, and he'll race them to the end of the block.
He always kisses his hand, waves and honks when he leaves in the morning.
He'll watch movies with the kids just to cuddle with them.
He has a great laugh.
He is my best friend.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday! We all love you and think you are amazing!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Damon!
What a lucky girl you are to have him in your life.
Happy Birthday! Wow, he helps with the dishes? You have a winner!
Happy Birthday! You' have a great husband!
What a wonderful tribute to your sweet husband!
Happy Birthday Damon!!
What a great tribute to Damon! Sounds like Damon is pretty lucky to have you and your love and respect too! What a magical couple! Congrats!!!
Happy Birthday Damon!!!!! We agree -- he's awesome!
Happy Birthday Damon!
miss you guys,
love~jamie, chris, & isabella
You guys are such a cute couple! Happy Birthday Damon!
Happy Birthday Bro! You're gettin' old!! Hope you had a great day!!
I know I'm SUPER LATE on this one, but my excuse is that I jus got back from Vegas and Seattle...I know, I'm lame :) But Happy (belated) Birthday, Damon! I really was thinkin of you on the actual day. And what a sweet list, Holly :) Love ya~
Danny
WOW-
so i just read this blog....i'm teary eyed! I learned somethings about my lil brother that I did'nt know. Holly =- you're a lucky girl and he's a lucky guy- Love you all....
Lil big sister -Cam
Post a Comment