So, maybe my last post was a little paranoid, but I'd rather be overly protective of my son, then have something happen to him!!! You'd do the same...right???
Anyways, I'm glad you found us at our new address. We just really felt that our last name needed to be removed from our blog address. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to come up with a new name for our blog! I think it fits:)
9 comments:
Love the new name! It's perfect! :)
I probably would have gone with hollysnacky.blogspot.com.
Oh well . . .
Brett
Brett...Damon said the same thing and I laughed at him:oP Then I (jokingly) suggested dloveandsnacks...and I got a laugh out of him. I'm trying to get away from the whole "snacky" thing!
You definitely didn't make it easy to find you! But I must admit that your new name is very clever. And by the way, I'd be paranoid too!
I was wondering where you went! Those tracker things can be scary...
I love the new name! :D
Thanks for the new address! I would be paranoid too..hence the private blog! Cute name :)
Hey Holly! Your comment totally cracked me up. Don't worry, I didn't google search you! I noticed that your link had moved and figured that I'd come across it eventually, but then I clicked on the link on Jessica Williams' page just to see if it worked...and it did! Very complicated. I'm sorry about your Girl's Camp nightmares...I can relate to having genuine nightmares about things like that. To this day I still have nightmares about being a waitress and forgetting to enter in people's orders. I know, pathetic!
I am glad you gave me the new address. I was freaked out just reading your post.
Girls camp for us is the 22 -26 of July. Things are coming together, but still stressed. Oh, well if the girls want to have fun they will, even if I forget to do something.
I got your e-mail and found your new blog. Very Cute, That would make me a little paranoid. Sometimes I wonder if I should go the private. Call us lets Play
Andrea
Post a Comment