I had another appointment today...and I am now at a 2 and 70%. Not much of a change from last week...but a change none the less! The reason I had her check me today is because...for me...I NEED to know where I am! When I was pregnant with Bria, Damon and I were sitting in the parking lot of our apartment complex, trying to decide whether or not to go into the hospital. I was having Braxton Hicks contractions every 4-5 minutes for a good 2 hours. The contractions didn't hurt at ALL...plus...I was only 37 weeks! So, we decide...Better safe then sorry...went to the hospital, and I was at 6 1/2 cm!!! She was born a few hours later!!!
Then I think about the fact that Micah was 5 weeks early...and Colton 4 weeks early. Anyways, it just scares me that I really don't know when I'm in labor or when it's gonna happen! That's why I had her check me. My goal is still October 17th (not to favor anyone in the giveaway), so we'll see what happens!
On a totally different note...my cute friend Andrea took the boys for the morning to play. When she brought them home, she was laughing at the fact that Colton's underware had ripped in the back...so...when he bends over, you can see crack! It was SO funny I had to take a couple pictures! Of course he was running away from me, so this was the only one that wasn't blurry:)
And...he tried to hide from me in his "house" made of pillows:)
He is such a cute little man!


7 comments:
Love the undies picture! Too funny!!
I hope you are doing well with all that couch sitting....I know it's boring, but it will be worth it! I will be anxiously awaiting the big announcement!
Give the kids a squeeze for me! :)
that's hilarious!
Why is it that little kid bums are so dang cute and adults are so ugly?!
I remember when you had Bria and I can picture you and Damon in the Union Square parking lot. Good times, good times!
That is so funny! Whenever I want to take a picture of Scotty for something funny he always runs away too! I love little kids!
That made me laugh so much. He looks sooo cute but funny. Big men look yucky!Colton does have such a cute way of making me laugh. I want to be selfish and see baby come before I leave for Hawaii. It's getting closer. Good luck. We love you.
WOO HOO that the pregnancy is going so well. Keep resting. Can't wait to hear about the newest C-babe.
Post a Comment