I just came across the following pictures, taken about 3 weeks ago...I just thought I would let you all know that our kids are the GREATEST helpers around the house!!! Bria came down stairs on this particular morning, made EVERYONE breakfast. After everyone was done eating her wonderful bowls of cereal (so cute huh), she put all the dishes in the sink, wiped off the bar and barstools, then asks if she can wash the dishes. So, she filled up the dishwasher...
They are such great helpers! Great helpers with wonderful smiles:)



4 comments:
That is so great! :D
So cute! I am so glad you got pictures, too. Every once in a while my kids get the idea to be mommy for a day, and I just love it (and not just because they do a lot of my chores for me!).
WOW -- I think they may even be better than me at tidying up the kitchen. Send them down here -- Ive got work for them.
Wow, can they teach my kids?
Post a Comment