I feel sooooooo lazy!!! Man! All I do all day is sit on the couch. It is SO annoying! It's especially annoying when I'm sitting there and see paint that needs touch-ups, or a floor that needs to be vacuumed...and I can't do anything about it! (BTW that's NOT a cry out for someone to come vacuum my floors!) I am just soooo grateful for neighbors that see beyond my "laziness" and are willing to help me with the kids:) The hardest part for me is that I feel completely capable of taking care of my kids, and cleaning my house...but know that if I overdo it, just the tiniest bit...I'll have this baby WAY too early! My neighbors have been wonderful! They've taken the kids for hours at a time, brought meals, cleaned my bathrooms, picked up the boys from preschool...and do it "just because" they want to help! It's really hard for me to sit back and watch, but to all our neighbors...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You are the best and I am grateful for all you're doing to help me...and our family!!!
Now I'm just hoping, that at my appointment next Thursday, my doctor will give me the "green light" to do a little more. Please pray that the next month goes by quickly:) I don't know if I can stand to be "lazy" for very much longer!!!
And...if you haven't entered the giveaway...you only have ONE MORE DAY!!! Good luck:)
6 comments:
Hang in there! I know it must be hard. Try to enjoy it... it's not very often that you get permission to do nothing all day!
Hey enjoy it :) Just kidding, I'd die too if I had to be down. Your in my prayers.
I hear you.
Do you have a pile of good reading material? That's the only thing that saved me from going insane during those months.
Thinking of you!
I'm so sorry Holly! I hate bedrest. I was only on it for a week and it was aweful. Just try to keep that baby in there as long as possible. You know it will be worth it! I've had tons of contractions this time around and hearing your story makes me worried. I'm only 19 weeks! Did you have contractions that early??
No one understands until they have been there...I have been there. Day one is great! It is all the others that stink. I was on bedrest with Avery for 3 months. I can't imagine having other children. I will pray for you. Good luck!
Sooooo, how was the Doctor's visit? Are things ok or are you still down for the count?
Post a Comment