Monday, September 15, 2008

More Trip Pics...

I have been terrible at taking pictures and posting lately! But, I did come across some more pictures from our trip that we went on last month, to California. I WISH these were taken from a recent trip...but no...I'm still on bedrest:)
The very last day of our trip, on our way back up to Utah, we stopped for the night in Primm, Nevada. We spent the afternoon at the pool. The kids had a blast and the pool was amazing! Colton loved playing with Damon and me. It was so fun to see him so happy!!!

Bria and Micah had so much fun on the waterslide! The best was that they were dumped into 3 1/2 feet of water. So, they'd swim to the side and do it all over again. They were in heaven!


After swimming, we headed over to the Outlet Mall for some "back-to-school" shopping, then went to a buffet for dinner...YUM!
The next morning, before heading off to Utah, we went to a breakfast buffet. The kids were so excited and their personalities were showcased during the meal:) I love this picture of Bria with Damon.
I don't know why he does this, but Colton likes to make "creations" with his food when he's all done eating. Here's his plate of waffles, pancakes, and french toast...topped with chocolate ice cream:) Looks delicious!!!
On our way out of town, we made a stop in Las Vegas to surprise my Grandpa. It seemed like forever since I had seen him...or even talked to him! Infact, he saw me, looked at my belly and asked, "Where the heck did THAT come from?" Apparently, he had NO idea that I was pregnant! Woooops! It was SO funny!
We returned home the night before Bria started 1st grade, and had such a memorable vacation!

2 comments:

Matt & Brooke said...

First of all you look sooo cute prego! Sorry to hear you're on bedrest...enjoy the rest while you can i guess!!! and what a fun trip. No place like good old cali!!!

Vanessa said...

So much fun! Your grandpa is a cute grandpa. =) Thanks for posting the pictures even if they are older. It's still fun to see them. Keep cookin'!