Saturday, September 13, 2008

My First GIVEAWAY!!!

I am going to have
my very first GIVEAWAY!!!
WOO HOO!!! Here are the rules...

-Leave a comment letting me know whether you think we're going to have a BOY or a GIRL.
-Also include the day you think our baby will make its grand enterance.
-What do you think the baby will weigh...
-And...what will the length be?
-Also, leave your email address so I can notify the winner!!!

-The comment posted that is most like "my reality" will win!
*Edit: The prize is still "in the works". Since (hopefully) the baby won't be here for a little while, I figure I have a little time to think something up.
*Only one entry per person please!*
Since my family and close friends know my "pregnancy history", I decided to make the giveaway fair...so...here are some facts that may affect your answers...
-4 weeks ago I was not dialated at ALL.
-Today I am at 1 1/2 cm and am 70% effaced.
-And...My doctor put me on strict bedrest!
-Bria was 3 weeks early, Micah 5 weeks early, and Colton 4 weeks early.
-They all weighed less than 7 pounds.
-My "actual" due date is November 9th.

*All comments need to post by September 14th at 11pm. Have fun:)
*And YES...I keep changing the final posting date because my sisters won't get on the computer and make their predictions!!! Common people...it takes 2 seconds:)

65 comments:

The Bullocks said...

ok, so I think you will have a girl on October 30th. and she will weigh 6 lbs 8oz. and she will be 19in long. good luck. and my e-mail is rkbbbullock@hotmail.com Katie.

Jackson Family said...

Girl, October 11th. 6 pounds, 6 ounces, 19 inches long. hailster@hotmail.com. Oh, and she will have a name with 2 syllables. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think that you will have this girl on October 2nd. She will weigh in at barely over 5 lbs, and will have some dark hair. She will be 17 inches long, and my email is fastfootpete@hotmail.com. Her head will not measure as big as yours though. HA HA HA HA HA H. I KNOW THAT I WILL WIN! I can't wait to hear that I did! Becky

Amelia said...

I think boy on October 16th. He will weigh 5lbs.8oz. and be 18inches,and cute as a button! You have my email- stay down and cook that baby! Good luck with everything...

LaCee said...

I'm guessing... Little girl, oct. 4, 5lbs 13 0z, 17.5 inches long.
By the way what are you giving away??

joni said...

Hi~ I think that you will have a girl on October 18 and she will weigh 6.2, 20 inches long. My email is jonicbell@hotmail.com! Good luck!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

a boy
October 20th
6 lbs. 2 oz.
17 in. long

oooh...I hope I win!

Lara Neves said...

I'm going with a girl. Born October 13, 6 pounds even and 18 inches long. :)

Jenny said...

I know this is a really early due date, but if you're 70% efaced, Sept. 27th. Girl! 6 lbs. 6 oz. 19inches long!
ryanjenny36@msn.com

Joshey & Krispy said...

Haaay! Boy, September 29, 2008
5 lbs 11oz, 20 inches. kristi.quan@gmail.com

Georges said...

If I win then I was fries with fry sauce from Article Circle!!

Georges said...

Boy; October 15; Between 9am to 11am;

6 lbs 7 oz; 18 inches.

thebiggarbonzo@gmail.com

I want fries and fry sauce not was fries and fry sauce. I'm such a maroon!

JPG

T will be angry I voted without her. But we should not "should" on ourselves.

Gail said...

I say; Oct.16th, girl, 6 pounds 14 ounces, 18 1/2 inches long. gailkeith@yahoo.com

good luck with the rest of your pregnancy

Vanessa said...

Haha, you're funny. I say a boy, 6.7 lbs, 18", October 10th. I never win at these things, I don't know why I make an effort! =) and you know my email address, obviously.

Vanessa said...

I just read all the guesses that people gave--me and the "georges" are very close all but the date. So I'm stickin to my answer to give it close competition.

Gutshrinker said...

Girl. October 20th, 6 pounds 9 ounces, 19 inches long. I am so going to win this!!!! Good luck! Summer eriksummer2003@yahoo.com

Georges said...

Okay, and the winner is......
A cute little boy weighing in @:
7 lbs & 4 oz. He will be 18 & 3/4 inches long & grace us with his presence on October 17 pretty late in the evening, about 10:37 pm. Is that specific enough? By the way, Jon said the fries and fry sauce can't wait till we're up there next so he would prefer you to fly them down here first class on United Airlines:) Anywho, I like TARGET(the store)hee, hee!! :)

Amy said...

I think it's a boy and you will have him October 9th!
6lbs 11 oz
17 1/2 inches long

Sabine Berlin said...

Girl, October 9th, 6lbs 3 oz, 19 inches! berlindu@hotmail.com ---Whatever happens I hope all goes well for you, but I think B needs a sister!!!

A and J said...

Girl, October 10th, 6 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long... Cant wait to see her!! baybryklo@hotmail.com

Kari Clark said...

Girl, October 5th, 5 lb. 15 oz., 18 1/2 inches long. Good luck!!

kingwritergirl said...

OK, here is my guess
A boy
5lbs 12 oz
Oct 2nd
17 in long
and they will be wheeling you into the delivery room but you will end up giving birth in the wheel chair.

(This is actully Jason's story, his mom's due date was Nov 8th, but he was born very early, and they didn't even get her into the delivery room before he came.)
I hope I win ;) GOOD LUCK!
aking765@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hey, it's brooke and me mikayla! This is what we think. Girl, born on Oct. 13 weighing 6.8 and 30in. tall my e-mail is funnygirlmiky@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

jk brooke and i think the baby will be 19in. tall

Jeni and Dave said...

My guess is Sept. 26 for your little girl! And I think she will weigh 5 lbs and will be 18 inches long. I also predict your labor and delivery will be quick and not even a hair on your head will be out of place. Your makeup will be perfectly intact as you snuggle her up for lots of pics. Oh, wouldn't that be nice!?

Maddy said...

Girl, October 5, 6 lbs 11 oz. 19 inches

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Lauren said...

How fun! Here is my guess

boy
October 6
6 lbs 6 oz
19 inches

are you going to give us the results of your test on Monday? :)

Keep off those feet and Good luck!

Lisa said...

Here is my guess:

GIRL
October 6
6lbs 1 oz
17 1/2 inches

lisahasleton@hotmail.com

Good Luck!! :)

CJF said...

Jams: Girl, October 12, 5lbs. 12.5oz., 17 3/4" long.

I've got to get Chris to guess too.

swampbaby said...

First off, sorry to hear about being put on bedrest. Been there done that and it sucks. Second off, holy tiny babies!

Ok, here is my guess:

Girl
Oct. 17th
6 lb. 1 oz.
17 1/2 inches

Georges said...

So, yeah, I'm back. I would like to change my date to October 1. I think this little guy is itchin' to get out and he's gonna come alot sooner than we think. I will keep the height the same, but I do think he may be just 5 pounds 15 oz. So, to make a long story short, here are the facts:

October 1
10:37 pm
5 lbs 15 oz
18 3/4 in. long.

okay, that's my for real guess. :)
Tanya

Sheri said...

I'm guessing a girl, on Oct. 9 (not because I want you to go that early but because then her b-day would be 10/09/08, which I think is cool) and her weight to b 6lbs 2oz., 18 1/2 inches. My email:sheri_neeley@hotmail.com

Dani said...

Girl, October 18, 5 lbs 9 oz, and 17 1/2 in. What a fun idea! Good luck on bed rest. rissa_kimmy@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Hollyolliolli.....
Your little girl will be born on Sept 26th (Tye's B-day) and weigh 6lbs 5oz and be 17inches. I am hoping that you can hold off and that your baby will be healthy and able to go home when you do. Love you ! Aimee

Blythe said...

This will probably be way off because of your history with early births, but I'm going to guess October 21st because that's my birthday! I think it will be a girl, 6 lbs 7 oz, 19 inches long. Good luck Holly! Bedrest must be really hard, but I can't wait to see pictures of your little bundle!

Blythe said...

Oh yeah, my e-mail address is blythesudweeks@gmail.com.

JRC said...

I think you will have a girl on Oct 17, and will weigh 6lbs 2oz and 18.5 inchs tall. legwing@yahoo.com

Jenny G. said...

I think a Girl, Oct. 2nd (Gage's bday, it's a good day) 6lb 5 oz, 18 in. long! Good luck with everything!!

Vanessa said...

hi holly!
ok, girl, 6lbs 3 oz, 19 inches long, born on October 3rd.
Good luck with that bedrest!!

CJF said...

I Changed my guess:
Girl, Sept 28, 6lbs 12.5oz., 17 3/4" Long

lramey said...

that's hilarious about the dream! Like you and your TINY belly would look bad in a suit!!! PUH-LEASE!!!!! you shoulda been at the luau- your loss I guess!!!

and for the trivia questions:

SHE'LL be born on October 27 (cuz that's my anniversary) and she'll weigh 5 lbs. 11 oz. and be 18 1/2 inches long.

lramey@gmail.com

Megan said...

I'm guessing Girl
October 10
5lbs. 8 oz.
18 1/2 inches long
meganstohl@yahoo.com

Good Luck!

Jess said...

Girl (for Bria)
Oct 9th
4lbs. 9 oz.
18 in.
I can't wait to see (I mean I can wait the longer in the oven the better)

Richelle said...

Girl
Oct.5th
5 lbs 14 oz
18.5 inches

Good luck Holly! I hope you are getting the rest that you need. Call me if you need help...I mean it!!!!

Evaly said...

Girl
October 10
5 lbs. 15 oz.
18.5 in.

I hate doing these- I'm always wrong! :)

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a girl, 6 lbs. 6 oz., and 19 inches on October 13th. If you're too bored, I could recommend some books that will help you just zone out and ignore everything around you...what dirty floors?
Love and miss you! Sam

Anonymous said...

This is Mom's prediction--Oct.8, a boy weighing in at 7lbs 3oz. and
17.5in long. I hope it's not any earlier, infact later than the 8th would be even better.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Casabar's picks are: Born on 9/30/08 @ 5pm, 5lbs.7oz., little girl, 18in. I wont be unhappy if a boy comes. As long as the baby is healthy. Love you.

BairFamily said...

Gender: Boy
Date: Oct 12th
Weight: 5lbs. 8oz.
Length: 18"

Good Luck!
Lani

Scott and Stacia said...

Well I think Aimee is on the right track with saying Tye's birthday...all your kids share a birthday with someone else in the family. I am hoping you wait until October and that all those wonderful people in your ward continue to watch your kids and bring you meals so you can rest and your baby can be born healthy!! Okay, so..I think your baby will be born on October 2nd(Bria and Crystal's birthdays). Why not?? That way you just have to have 2 more so Damon and Colton can share a birthday with someone in your imediate family :) It will be a girl, 6lbs 4oz, and 17 inches...was that everything I was supposed to guess??

Anonymous said...

Girl born on Halloween. 17 inches long and 14 pounds. (Heaven help me!)
Bria

Holly said...

Here's my guess...obviously not to be entered into the giveaway:)
My goal is to make it to October 17th...which is my mom's birthday. Everyone in our family shares a birthday with someone else in the family, hence my choice of date. (Damon and my sister have the same birthday, Bria and another of my sisters share a birthday, Micah and I share a birthday, and Colton shares his birthday with my nephew.) I have absolutely NO idea what I'm having, but would guess girl. And, I would say she'll weigh 6 pounds and be 19 inches long:)
Thanks everyone for entering. It will be fun to see who guessed the closest!

Holly said...

Boy, October 12th, 6 lbs 6 oz., 19 inches
Blythe

Holly said...

The prediction above is for my sister:)

Anonymous said...

Here's my bet...
Oct. 10th
6 lbs 2 oz
19" long
another boy--sorry :(
Take it easy and hopefully he will be healthy. Love ya!
Crystal

Anonymous said...

OK Holly your sisters suck, but your brother-in-laws are the best :). I think you will endure and make it to 37 weeks. She will be 6 lbs 13 oz. and 19.5" long--obviously a little girl.
Michael

Anonymous said...

Oh--Oct. 19th would be my guess for a due date.
Michael

Anonymous said...

I think you'll make it one more month! The baby will be born on Oct. 14th--weigh 6.5 lbs and be
20" long--howz that??
Hi Bria!!
Love,
Hannah E.

Anonymous said...

Oct 3, 5 lb. 6 oz., 16 in, boy
Todd

Anonymous said...

Oct 20, 7 lb. 4 oz., 17 1/2 in., girl

Darcy

Anonymous said...

boy
october 22
6 lbs. 7oz
18 in long
-kiera

Anonymous said...

Boy, October 27th. 7pounds 11ounces, 17 1/2 inches long.
Trenton

Anonymous said...

boy October 24th 8 pounds 1 ounce
19 inchs long
Brennen

Jo-Anne said...

Crap! I missed it!
Even though I missed the deadline, I'll still add my guess.

Girl
born-Oct.17
weight-6lbs. 2oz.
length-18 1/2"

Hang in there!

Dahle Family said...

I think October 13, Girl and she will be 6lbs. 11 oz. and will be 19.25 inches long. good luck holly and keep us posted