Our cute Bria wanted to take pictures with my camera...and she took some of me. So here I am at 33 weeks.
One of the pictures she took of me REALLY showcased the beauty of my leg!!! So sexy...don't you think? Looks like a "leg-o-cheese"...seriously! After the baby comes I'm going straight over to a vein specialist to have that taken care of:)
So, right now we're trying to decide on names for the baby. If it's a girl, we'd like to have a name with "Lyn" in it...after my mom:) Names we've thought of so far include...Ashlyn, Shaylyn, Lynea, and Lynae. If you can think of any others...PLEASE let us know!!! For a boy...we'd just like a name that is extremely UNcommon! Why are boy names so much more difficult to come up with? Please help! Any ideas????


22 comments:
jason says a good boy name is jack...for jack cas(s)...(insert the rest of your last name here) his idea, not mine. he also likes xavier.
just name it bob.
I love ashlyn for a girl. I always loved cooper for a boy but Justin said he would only call him cooper the pooper so it nixed that idea
:-) Good luck!!
Boys: I LOVE the name Elijah, Eli, for short. Jon doesn't like it though, so I doubt we'll ever use it. Other suggestions that I like without giving my favorites away for future purposes =): Gavin, Rylan, Dominic, Dakota...http://www.babyhold.com/list/babyboynames/
You poor girl! Are your legs killing you? Go for the Oct 2nd baby date so i can win!
I really like the name Ethan for a boy! I think Ashlyn and Shaylyn are cute names!
I went to school with a girl named Melynne, and I always loved it. Also, I think Jill Brown named her baby that way back in the Union Square days....didn't she?
are you kidding me? we found it more difficult to think of girl names and much more simple to think of boy names, which I don't know if we should give our boy names out. ;)
We had a heck of a time coming up with the name Isabella.
Lauralyn
Maelyn
Kaylyn
those were off the top of my head for girls.
You look awesome, it's sickening that you just have a belly, no fat face, arms or butt or anything! If we have another girl we love Adelyn and call her Adi. Hang in there!
Boys names are tough. What about Jasper, Vox, Rulon..those aren't very common. Enjoy your time off, it will be crazy enough soon enough for you.
Okay, so here is my opinion:
As for the girls, you can go with
Jaelynn
Railynn (pronounced RY lynn)
Jenalynn
I like the MAELYN idea from Jamie. In that case the girl would be after both our moms. My mom's middle name is Mae.
As for boys, I like:
Luke
Lyle
Lenny (JK, i figured I'd go with the "L" theme)
That's all....for now!!
Okay, so that Jonathan above us is. us, Tanya and Jon. Sorry, for some reason I was signed in with Jon's email...whoops!! Tanya
I love Katelyn, Brielyn, but my favorite is Brooklyn. Boy names...Connor, Hunter, Ty. My decorator had a cool name that I've never heard before...Davadge.
Uh HELLO! MADELYN!!! ;D
I can't remember what date I said in the poll, but could you please try to stay on bedrest until the day before that and then go crazy the next day??
You look great -- sexy legs and all
I like Mailyn, Danielle, Jennalyn,
Keone, Kyle, Lilli, Lavendar, Pualani, Ka'ava, Mahelani. is that enough? These come off the top of my head. I will think of somemore.
Sorry, anonymous is me, Grandma Jenny. I did it wrong.
It must help to have the end of best rest in sight! Keep up the good work! You have a lot of good suggestions for names here. My niece is named Madelyn, and we call her Maddie. I love that. I agree that boys are harder so I am no help there. Good luck!
Hang in there. This is a little out ther, but I always thought Canyon was a cool name. If we ever have another boy we would do Logan.
boys names how about:
Bryce
Bryson
Griffin
Cade
Gage
Trenton
Tripp
Carson
Nolan
Grayson
Good luck on your next two weeks.
Your poor legs! You look great though, despite the pain! Can't wait to see if its a boy or a girl!
So there was a guy in my class named Skaii (pronounced SKY) and I always thought that was pretty cool cuz of the spelling. Or there's Kian (KEE-anh). Here are some odd boy names I found online: Alden, Anderson (maiden name...nice!), Channing, Emerson, Nolan.
I can't give up my boy names since I only have 1 named so far but the names with Lyn that I've heard that I don't think have been listed are Lynnlee, Lynna, and Jessalyn. If I think of anymore I'll let you know.
Post a Comment