Happy Blessing Day Josiah!!!
Not only was today Josiah's one month birthday, it was also his blessing day...and it was perfect! The weather was amazing, the blessing was even more amazing, and the company was wonderful! After church was over, we came back to our place for a luncheon with the family...all 56 of them:o)
Here are the wonderful men that were able to be in the "circle"...
And...here are a couple family shots...


Josiah...I know you won't remember this day, but it was so special! So many people came to your blessing because they love you and wanted to be here with you! You are such a priceless gift from our Father in Heaven, and we are so happy that you are part of our family! You bring constant joy to our hearts and are adored beyond imagination. We love you more than you'll ever know!!!






10 comments:
Oh, I wish we were there, but we were thinking of you all, especially Josiah!! Can't wait to see you all on Thanksgiving!! Your Aunty can't wait to hold you and squeeze those chubby cheeks Josiah :)
that's awesome! but, hmph....look at you and your non existent stomach...whatever. you're darling. we're starting soccer again in 6 weeks...wanna play????
I love the one of the three of you! And 43 people for Thanksgiving...advise I can give you is lock your doors before they get there! Have fun!!!
I never thought of taking a picture of all the guys who were in the circle. Great idea.
Congratulations! Blessing day is one of my favorite days.
Hey, I think the guy in the front, Scott, has the wrong shirt on. Sort of funny.
Who is "anonymous"??? I thought the same thing about Scott's shirt! So funny! He and Damon should've traded:o)
Oh my gosh -- you're so skinny already, I hate you!
How awesome! Sounds like you had a very special day! :)
Aloha from Hawaii....I wish so much that I could've been there to see that wonderful event. I thought about all of you and how much I miss you. Can't wait to meet my newest nephew,
Love you,
Cam :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
The comment about Scott's shirt was so funny (mom wrote it)!! And for him to be right in the front too!! I told him about the picture and he said, "I told them they wanted me in the back". Anyway it was fun at the blessing, Thanksgiving and the time inbetween. Love ya!
Post a Comment