Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween, Parades, and Glinda...

Our neighbor was so sweet and brought over a gift for Josiah...a little "boo" beenie...so he wouldn't get cold when I was giving out treats. So thoughtful... and seriously...SO cute on him! This actually turned into a perfect Halloween picture...Woooooooo:o)

Our Halloween really started on Thursday at Colton & Micah's preschool. All the kids got dressed up, and put on a little performance. Unfortunetly, Micah was sick and couldn't go, but here are the boy's classes...

And cute little Colton in the parade...

Then, Halloween was here. I took the boys to Bria's school for her parade. She's so cute huh!?

So here they are after Bria's parade...Bria is an Army Girl, and the boys just wanted to be "muscle men".

So, get this...the day before I had Josiah, I had the kids help me put together some bags for their friends in school...and for the trick-or-treaters...We had SO much candy...and I thought I needed more cuz last year we had atleast 100 kids come...felt like it anyways! This year, our ward party was ON Halloween (hate it when they do that)...so basically...our entire neighborhood went elsewhere after the party. We had 13 trick-or-treaters!!! 13!!! You can't even tell that there is candy missing! Anyone want some?

After the ward party, Damon took the kids trick-or-treating...


Here they are in their costumes...
Look at cute Josiah...This is the same costume Bria wore on her first Halloween...a floppy eared bunny:o)
Here's Daddy with Josiah...He PROMISES next year he'll dress up! We'll see!

After they were all done with the trick-or-treating, I gave them an option... They could keep ALL their candy, OR take a couple pieces and give the rest to "Glinda the Good Witch" and get a present. They all decided Glinda should have their candy. They woke up to fun gifts in place of all that candy...

They have been occupied ALL morning! Thanks Glinda:o)
Hope you all had a fun Halloween!!!!!!

12 comments:

Georges said...

The kids look so cute! Josiah's one cute bunny!! Oh, and will you tell Glenda to come to our house? I'm sure she'll have to come next year because Jon will probably eat all of Noah's candy.

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Congrats on cute little Josiah! I'm so glad everything went well! He's darling!

crazy4danes said...

Everyone is so cute! And look at you!!! You look fabulous! I'm so glad you had a great Halloween!

Tricia said...

So I want to know who Glenda the Good Witch really is. Do you have all that candy stashed under your bed, or what?! Is this some trick to keep your kids from getting cavities? I'm onto you, sista...

Matt & Brooke said...

Glinda is a genius idea! We were on major candy overload today....i'm thinking she'll have to pay us a visit!!

Amy said...

I love that you dressed up, too! I will call you soon!

Camie said...

Holly--you are a hot mama of four! Congratulations on an adorable family. I think it's so funny that you had so much candy ready and hardly had trick or treaters--that's what you get for being prepared! It looks like you celebrated a fun Halloween!

ang said...

so clever holly... so clever...

Casabar Ohana said...

We missed everything! But you all were in our hearts in Hawaii! We cant wait to see our new little grandson. It's okay that our little girl didnt come - maybe next time....Love you guys. Will be home soon to kiss all of you. You all look great. Grandma/Pa

Casabar Ohana said...

We missed everything! But you all were in our hearts in Hawaii! We cant wait to see our new little grandson. It's okay that our little girl didnt come - maybe next time....Love you guys. Will be home soon to kiss all of you. You all look great. Grandma/Pa

CJF said...

Cute cute cute! Love the costumes, especially the muscle men..that is hilarious. Hey save some of that candy for us! They don't do Trick-or-Treating out here, except on-base which didn't seem worth going to.

Jenny said...

Wow, good idea!