Sunday, November 16, 2008

Picture Promise...

We took little Josiah to church for the first time today. The kids were surprisingly wonderful for the first half of sacrament. As soon as I took the baby out of his chair...it all began:o) I'll spare you the details ! The great part is...We all survived!

After church, I decided I should keep part of my promise, and take pictures of my little man. I got what I could:o)

Here's Bria, Micah and Colton with their Favorite little baby!!!
This one just makes me laugh:oP It really is amazing how fast these kids grow up!!! Isn't Josiah's hair funny!?! He's practically bald in the front (as you can see) and the rest of his hair is super fluffy and sticks straight out! Damon is calling it a "Lion's mane". LOVE.IT!
Hope you all have a great week!!!

13 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Awww....too cute!

I love his hair! Sophia had the same hairdo as a newborn, only not quite as fluffy. I was just ecstatic she had any hair at all, even though she looked kind of like a little old man when you thought about it.

J Glazier said...

Love the hair :)

Georges said...

so cute!! Love the hair!!

lramey said...

oh your darling kids!!! his hairs the best!!!! lions mane for sure!!!! i love the hand picture- why are little baby parts the best ever??

Gail said...

I can not believe you are already out and going to church, good for you. At least he has hair, my babies are bald. He looks like he fits in with the other kids very well.

Scott and Stacia said...

Cute pictures of the kids...Josiah's hair is fun! Can't wait to meet him!

Amy said...

Look how tiny his feet are! So adorable!

Matt & Brooke said...

His hair looks soooo soft...and nice grocery finds- a good bargain makes a happy mom!

crazy4danes said...

I LOVE the hair! LOL...too cute! I can only imagine how the rest of sacrament meeting went!!! Glad you made it alive and thanks for the picture updates...I love them! :)

Lisa said...

He is so adorable! I love love love his cheeks!

Sabine Berlin said...

Glad you survived! He is a doll, but they all are so what did I expect?

Garn Family said...

Congrats and he is sooo cute! He was a couple weeks early then if our due date was the same (it was right?)- I love all the pictures, you have adorable children!

Maddy said...

His cheeks are so cute!

And I can't believe you went to Church already. Or have I just been under a rock?