Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Check it Out!!!

Thanks to my friend Katie, I was able to find GREAT deals at Albertsons this evening! Check it out...How much would you pay for all this??? Let me break down what I purchased...
3 boxes of Hamburger Helper
2 boxes of Pop Secret Popcorn
5 Suave Kids Body Wash
12 Suave Shampoos and Conditioners
13 Knorr Vegetable/Pasta Sides
10 boxes of Betty Crocker Potatoes
15 Betty Crocker Cake mixes
15 Betty Crocker frostings
4 Green Giant vegetable dishes
9 Ragu pasta sauces
2 Best Food Mayonaise
3 Progresso Soups
4 Golden Grahams cereal
6 Lipton Onion Soup mixes
...and...2 Betty Crocker Apple streusel muffin mixes.
Unfortunetly they were out of peanut butter and flour...but aside from that...I was extremely impressed with my purchase! So...how much would you have paid for all that??? Would you believe me if I told you that I only spent $82.00!?!? AND...Get this...I saved $181.00!!! LOVE shopping days like this!

8 comments:

The Bullocks said...

good job Holly, I'm so proud of you. it's so addicting. I couldn't stop from going back. they just had such good deals.

Lara Neves said...

I'd believe you! I went to Albertson's every day this past week...Each time I spent between 10 and 13 dollars and saved like 50. Amazing! Good job!

kingwritergirl said...

WOW!! What's even more impressive is that you took the time to line everything up like that. Awesome!

Georges said...

I think it's so funny that you took a picture of your goodies!! Great food storage and way to get prepared!!

Maddy said...

I will also accept cake and frosting from you. Yum!!!

Amy said...

I am so sorry that I missed seeing you. Time totally slipped away and I wasn't sure when I was actually flying out. It was good to talk to you even if it was for a minute!

crazy4danes said...

Wow! That's all I can say about that! My mother-in-law is really good about getting all the great deals at the stores too! Glad you made out so well! :D

Tricia said...

Are they having a sale, or what? I heard something about buying a pie and getting a second free, plus two things of ice cream for free also.