Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Great Finds...

I should learn to post about my "great finds" a little earlier so you can all join in on the fun! I'll keep that in mind next week:o)

For all of you that live in Utah County...did you know that there's now a Smiths Marketplace? I could not believe how HUGE the store is! Anyways, they were having a Grand Opening sale, and I went this evening. I didn't take a picture cuz some "un-named" individuals made fun of me for my last picture...but here's what I purchased...
4 boxes of StoveTop stuffing
3 Lehi Mills pancake mixes
15 boxes of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa
3 boxes of Quaker Granola Bars
4 boxes of Fruit by the Foot
5 bags of Quaker Quakes Rice Cakes
4 bags of Peanut Butter baking chips
4 boxes of Oatmeal
3 bags of Butterscotch baking chips
6 pounds of Brown Sugar
8 cans of corn
1 box of Gushers...YUM!
2 boxes of Vanilla Pudding
3 cans of Pumpkin
1 box of Scooby Doo Fruit Snacks
6 loaves of bread
6 1/2 pounds of bananas
a 20 pound Turkey
5 pounds of Potatoes
24 cans of Fresca soda
24 cans of A&W Rootbeer
7 pounds of apples
AND...10 GALLONS of milk (only 99 cents each!)...We have TONS of people coming for Thanksgiving, so don't judge me:o)

I don't know...maybe I'm not getting the "greatest" deals, but when I walk out of a store with a cart that is COMPLETELY FULL...and I only spent $113...I call that a good shopping day!!! Imagine if I used coupons!!! All I can say is our pantry is pretty well stocked right now, and that makes me SUPER happy!!!

7 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Good job!

Georges said...

You are hilarious, but, yes, I can appreciate your excitement on the savings. I too get excited when I save lots of $...and then Jon says, "But how much did you spend?" Guys just don't understand!! :)

A and J said...

It sounds like I need to take you with me next time... Your awesome

Amy said...

I need to come shopping at your house...do you except coupons???

Maddy said...

W-O-W! That is definitely impressive. And I would totally take pictures too!

J Glazier said...

Impressive, Could you pantry be any more organized? My kiddo's constantly climb up in mine and mess it all up.

dancing queen said...

I LOVE IT when I can find a great deal esp. from grocery shopping!!! We need one of those stores out here on the east coast!!!