Friday, November 14, 2008

I Promise...

I just realized something...When I had Bria, I took SO many pictures and videos of her, I couldn't keep track of them all. Then, with Micah and Colton...I spent so much time with them in the NICU when they were first born...that I had nothing better to do with my time then take TONS of pictures and videos. We seriously have a library!!! Now, our cute little Josiah has been with us for 3 weeks, and I have A LOT of "making up" to do! He's getting so big so fast, and I really don't want to forget any moment of his precious life! The hard part...besides the fact that I can't find our camcorder charger? I'm exhausted! I've been getting about 3-4 hours of sleep for the last few nights cuz our little Josiah wants to experience "night life" with his mommy:o) So, with the small amount of energy and time that I have, I promise that I am going to find my camcorder charger, video my little angel, and take pictures of him like crazy...cuz he is so stinkin adorable after all...

Don't you agree?!?!?!

7 comments:

Georges said...

I definitely agree!! They're even cuter when they are sleeping :)

Lara Neves said...

The more kids the harder to do anything! I feel bad for Sophie's scrapbooks sometimes. :)

He is an angel.

J Glazier said...

He's a doll!! So glad I finally saw him :)

The Petersons said...

Holly, you're awesome! Ilove reading your blog!

Maddy said...

He is ADORABLE! I think my ovaries are knotting as we speak.

swampbaby said...

I agree he is a doll! Sorry for the long and late nights. Not looking forward to that again...

Shauna said...

Hey, I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)