Monday, March 23, 2009

Cast Away...

Colton got his super cool cast today. Here he is in the waiting room...


Right after getting some x-rays...poor thing...

During the process...

All done!!! Colton really wanted a pink cast, then purple (dad was thrilled), but settled with a black one...

Big brother Micah was there through it all:o)

And...although the camera loves Colton, a big part of the day he's like this...

Poor kid is just so frustrated! The doctor said that Colton can't put pressure on his leg for 2 WEEKS!!! I guess I'll just be grateful for the wheelchair and the fact that his cast is WATER PROOF! Who knew??? In 2 weeks they'll do some more x-rays, hopefully cut the cast so it's below his knee, and give him a boot so he can walk.

And...incase you were wondering...this little guy is 5 months old today...

He still can't completely sit up by himself, but he's close:o) Josiah loves to laugh, babble, poop, and cuddle. What a life:o) Happy 5 months little one!

9 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome cast, Colton! We hope you feel better soon!

Georges said...

Wow, it would've been awesome if Colton got a purple one!! You could've just put LA Lakers stickers on it and it would be totally cool then :)

lramey said...

oh that is the saddest thing EVER!!! you've had the roughest year!!!!!!! i'm so sorry! how scary!!!!

i actually thought about coming by your house but then i realized i didn't know the exact one, and didn't want to look like the crazy on the bike riding around yelling "HO-ooolly!!!!"

but next time- for sure! :)

p.s. your kids are soooo beautiful!

Evaly said...

Carter would have wanted pink too- I guess that's what happens when you have a big sis :) Hang in there with the grumps. Wish I could help.

ang said...

i'm glad colton is doing good - and little baby is so delicious!

The Petersons said...

Holly, I can't believe Colton was hit by a car. That is so sad. Uh, it makes my heart ache. Poor thing. I hope you're doing ok.
Thinking of you all- Kami

Maddy said...

OH poor guy! I feel so bad for him. But I'm super ticked off/jealous you got a water proof cast. We had to deal with the stench and sponge baths.

Tanya McKibben said...

Hey Holly and Damon! This is Tanya Howard (remember me?)! It has been a million years! How are you guys? Your kids are so darling! I am happy that your son is doing okay. It's fun to have found your blog :) Hugs to you both.
-Tanya

What's Cookin?? said...

Have mercy! I haven't blogged forever! I swear the last time I looked at this you were having surgery... now your poor little boy got hit by a car! I am so sorry! What is going on with you guys?