Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh the Cuteness...

Last week I went out and bought Josiah the "Bumbo" seat. I put him in it today and he was finally able to hold his head up! I have to tell ya...it was seriously the cutest thing ever! Don't you love his old man hair and forehead dimple! I just love this little guy!

Then, we got the"Jumperoo" out, and Josiah loved all the toys and flashing lights!
I just can't get enough of this little guy!

8 comments:

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

That is some serious cuteness!

Maddy said...

Ha ha ha! I love the bumbo

Lara Neves said...

I never had a bumbo...they look awesome. And of course, Josiah is just absolutely the cutest thing ever. Love the look on his face in that second one!

LaCee said...

Love the old man hair! Kade has the same thing going on. All his hair on top is disapearing. I don't know how that happens??

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

We love the Bumbo! It's the best!

His little chin and cheeks are too cute! Darling!

Georges said...

I love the pic with Josiah and his furrowed brow...looks like he's concentrating really hard to stay up in that seat!! Sooo cute!! We miss you guys!! Come down to AZ while it's cool enough :)

Scott and Stacia said...

Jacen loved his jumperoo so much that he still would get into it at nearly 2 years old. The only reason he stopped was because we finally took it down in prep for the baby. Best investment ever if you ask me!! Josiah's hair cracks me up...too fun ;)

Kari Clark said...

I love the bumbo - seriously they should have invented these long ago. Josiah is so cute, I love his hair!