Saturday, March 7, 2009

Are We Done Yet???

Look what we got back yesterday...
Oh, did I not mention that in addition to all this, our TV broke too? Yeah, I walked in the door (early last week) and the first thing Damon said to me was, "Guess what else just broke?" He said he just turned on the TV, and it "popped". Good thing we had insurance on this, cuz it would've cost us $670 to fix it! Yowsers!
Oh, and incase you're wondering what the "hole in the ceiling" was that Colton was referring to...a canlight fell out of our ceiling:o) Hopefully we're done with things breaking for awhile?

7 comments:

Gail said...

ok, you guys really need a break over there. Or nothing to break. I remember last year when our fridge and washer went out the same week. When you buy stuff you don't ever think about it breaking. Good luck

LaurieJ said...

Thank goodness for insurance because at our house the TV would have been fixed and all else would have stayed broken.
Hope your luck is on the upswing!

And the clown mound on your baby is delicious :-)

Dani said...

Wow, you have really had some bad luck over there! I hope things will be better here on out for you!

CJF said...

Well lets hope things like that are done for a LONG time over there. Hope things are going better.
LOVE Josiah's cheeks!

Rach said...

Wow, you guys have had a run of bad luck. Hopefully everything is done breaking and the kids won't have to go to the ER anymore!

Sabine Berlin said...

I feel for you. When we finally moved in to our house, the oven broke, the garbage disposal, and the fridge, not to mention the vents needed cleaning and we had to get a humidifier on the heater to stop the kids bloody noses! Here is to no more repairs for sometime!

Maddy said...

SHUT UP! You are cursed.