Yep...you heard me right...we had another visit to the ER this evening.
Poor little Colton was hit by a car!!!
He has a fractured tibia, a sprained thumb and "road rash" from his tailbone to his shoulder blades!!! They are keeping him overnight to watch for any internal bleeding! Damon is staying the night with him. And for now...here's a picture of our little man...

Thank goodness there were angels watching over him!!!
23 comments:
How on earth did that happen?! Poor guy, glad the situation is what it is. Things could have been a whole lot worse! Keep us updated.
WHAT? I sure hope he is doing better! That is insane!
Oh NO! I would be a wreck, HOlly. I am so happy that he is okay, given the situation. Poor little guy.
Oh my goodness! We'll keep him in our prayers!
Oh my gosh HOLLY!! Soo scary, that is my worst nightmare with Collin he's always running through the street to the neighbors house and doesn't always watch!
Oh my goodness! That must have been so scary!!! I'm so glad to hear that he's okay. That picture just breaks my heart! Poor little guy!
Wow! I'm sorry Holly. You guys just don't seem to get a break! It's just one thing after another! Thankfully you have lots of gaurdian angels:) I'm glad he's ok.
We are so thankful he is doing okay. Hope to see you soon!!
Oh, my gosh, Holly - I am so sorry. That must have been so scary for all of you! I hope he recovers quickly!
I am so sorry. I hope he and your family are doing ok. How did it happen?
Well I'm at least glad to see he's not as bad as I thought. When I heard the news, I pictured him wrapped in bandages from head to toe! Scary...
Oh, how scary! I'm glad he's okay. What happened?
how did that happen?!
Oh my gosh. I hope he is doing better, keep us updated. Poor little guy.
Oh my GOSH! Holly, you've had a really tough string of events! Poor little guy, I'm so glad to hear he's okay.
I'm so glad he's OK. McKay sent me a text saying Damon ran out of work saying he was hit...we were all so worried! What a scary thing as a Mom to deal with. I hope you're OK too!
I am so sorry! That is so horrible, but thank goodness everything is relatively OK. Hang in there!
What?!?!? I am soooo sorry...you guys have taken a beating lately. Call us and let us know how he's doing! Give him a hug for us :-(
Holy Cow! I hope he is doing better and recovering well. I hope you guys are okay too! The illnesses and injuries really need to leave your family alone!
so scary! I hope he is doing alright now.
Oh my goodness Holly! How did it happen? That is so scary. I'm glad he is home and doing better.
OH NO! How awful! That just breaks my heart. Poor little guy and poor mom and dad!! I'm glad he is ok for the most part and will heal soon.
Ugh. When is your luck going to turn??? Glad to hear that all will be well. Did you know Charles was RUN OVER when he was 4? He had to learn to walk again, but it was one of those things where it was perfect timing because his body was in a state to recover well. SO SCARY! We are praying for you guys and hope he is up and running around again soon!
Post a Comment