Monday, March 30, 2009

Honestly???

Holy wind and snow!!!We live right in the path of the canyon wind. I swear I thought our windows were gonna break the other day! Our neighbor's huge playground blew over yesterday if that gives you any idea of how strong the wind is! I guess we're in for this crazy weather all week...lucky us!

3 comments:

Dani said...

I know, this weather is driving me mad! As for the wind over at your place, I know what you mean. I grew up over by Cascade golf course at the mouth of Provo Canyon. We had the same thing and it's a huge pain!

Lara Neves said...

This has been some crazy weather, for sure.

I really wish spring would just come already!

Maddy said...

Oh yuck -- reading about the snow on everyone's blogs is making me grateful for my 115 degree summers! At least I don't have to bundle up or scrape anything off -- I just head to the pool.