Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Ladies Night...

Last Wednesday, a group of us from the neighborhood got together to celebrate some birthdays ...

In the picture: Lisa, me, Raelene, Kim, Debbie, Syd, Summer, Auti, Kirsten, Amie, Kathy, Janna, Steph, Andrea and Jamie.
We missed those that couldn't be there!!!

And here's me with the biggest "David Archuleta lover"...Lisa:o) Sorry...I just couldn't help myself!!!
What a fun night! Until next time:o)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

haha I am totally laughing! I just realized that anytime I sit next to you at dinners I end up laughing so hard that I cry!!! You are so fun to be around!

Charlie and Ryan said...

Looks like so much fun-- you have the greatest neighborhood! P.S. Your little Josiah is an absolute cutie!! We'll definitely have to get them together. We're in Lehi now, we should catch up soon :)

Unknown said...

Hey Holly, YES of course I remember you...thanks for coming over to my blog...I will add you to my blogroll and keep up with you that way....So fun.

Your family is adorable.

Maddy said...

I so love a good girl's night. It never happens enough!