Had lots of fun visitors while he was there, including his siblings...

Got a cool wheelchair and had fun playing in the playroom at the hospital...

And had so many visitors, well wishes, calls, and gifts...he doesn't know what to do with himself...
Thanks everyone for your love, thoughts, and prayers for Colton. He is doing really well!!! He'll get a cast on Monday, and be back to "normal" in no time:o)



6 comments:
He looks so cute!! Looks like he's got plenty to do while he's laid up, with all the gifts he got!!
Wow, I just found out last night that he got hit! Glad that things were not worse than what they are. Colton is a trooper! We will pray for him!
Oh my word, that is so awful and scary! I'm so happy to hear that he is alright!
How scary Holly! Poor little guy. You guys sure have your share of "trials" and you always seem to handle everything so well. I am so glad he is okay.
Holly, I have no words! I cannot imagine how scary that was. I am so glad he is okay and will make a full recovery. Our prayers are with little Colton and the rest of you too!
So glad it wasn't worse. We had a great big talk with the kids about looking for cars etc. Collin was really worried about him seeing all the pics, he wanted to know if he was going to be at Miss Megans ;)
Post a Comment