Sunday, October 7, 2007

Breakfast, Conference and the Canyon...

We had a fun filled day...let me tell you! We started the day with a yummy breakfast. Quiche, potatoes, chocolate croissants and german pancakes with fruit and whipping cream. The kids ate more than Damon and I did! I think they were in heaven. It's not all that often that I make a big breakfast, but it was really fun! This will definitely be something we do everytime we listen to Conference! It sure kept the kids quiet for a long time! We actually were able to enjoy Conference which was wonderful! Colton has some exciting news to share...He took a rewarding trip to the toilet during Conference, and went poo-poo for the first time!!! YIPEE!!!
After the second session was over, we went on a drive up the canyon. We really would've had some cute pictures of the kids if Bria would've done her hair! She's so girly most days...and others...she could really care less. This was one of those days! I think her smile makes up for it though:)







Bria really wanted to use my camera, which I normally don't allow, but I don't have too many pictures of Damon and myself, so I let her have a go. I think she took 3 of us, and I liked this one the best.



When we were going back down the canyon, Damon spotted a moose!!! I had never seen one in my life! It walked right infront of our car and up the side of the mountain. The kids loved seeing the moose!






The kids were complaining in this picture about the weather, but tried to put smiles on reguardless. It was a little cold, but...what cha gonna do??? We did find some great picture spots for the future! What a fun day!!!

4 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

Wow, I checked your blog on Friday and now there are 3 more posts. No wonder you want me to post more :) I love your hair. It is so cute. Are you sure you have never seen a moose?? Remember Yellowstone?! Always moose and buffalo but never bears (except that one time there were bears). Anyway LOVE all the posts, blog buddy!! Too fun! Love ya sis!

Scott and Stacia said...

Oh and that breakfast sounds so delish! You are welcome to visit us any conference :)

Amy said...

You are going to have to post those recipes because it all sounds so yummy! Cute pictures!!!

Maddy said...

Yum, that looks good! And you guys look great :D