Maddy...For some reason I knew you were going to tag me! I'm just an easy target! Now, I will "tag"...
1. Tanya--She just started blogging and I know she's never been "tagged".
2. Stacia--I know she'll do it!
3. Ness--Just welcoming you to blogspot!
What is his name? Damon
How long have you been together? Married for 8 years
How long did you date?We were friends first, then we dated and then got married. From the first "date" till getting married was about 11 months.
Who eats more? Food--him. Dessert--me.
Who said I love you first?I whispered it first...I don't think he heard me though! Damon was the one to actually say it!!!
Who is taller?Damon...by a few inches
Who sings better? Neither one of us are any good, but I have to say I'm a little better than Damon.
Who is smarter? Damon.
Whose temper is worse? I don't think either one of us really has a "temper". Damon is sooooo easy going...so maybe me! We meet in the middle a lot.
Who does the laundry? Usually me.
Who does the dishes? Usually me...although Damon does like to help around the house quite a bit.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed...Me.
Who pays the bills? Both of us. Depends on how crazy that particular day is.
Who mows the lawn? Me...mostly. Damon will kill me for this...but before we moved into our first home...he had never mowed a lawn before!
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? Damon
Who is more stubborn? Me. I am an Anderson after all!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Normally Damon!
Whose parents do you see the most? Damon's. They live 5 minutes from us and love to help with the kids when they can.
Who kissed who first? I think it was pretty mutual!
Who asked who out? We actually just started hanging out as "friends" for about a month. We went out about 5 times a week. I guess Damon asked me to a BBQ first, but I couldn't go... After that, my sister and I decided we wanted to hang out with the "bug boys" (yes he sold pest control) so we were over at his place a lot.
Who proposed? Damon. He's such a romantic! He proposed on a cliff over-looking the ocean. Music, candles and roses everywhere! What a wonderful night that was!
Who is more sensitive? Depends on the topic and time of month:0)
Who has more friends? We hang out with all the same people...so...both of us.
Who wears the pants in the family? Damon does, but he lets me think that I do.
5 comments:
Thanks for tagging me but I wish you wouldn't have :P I would have done just fine without it :) Does anyone like being tagged? Love ya!
YEAY! Thanks for doing it. I had fun reading everything. Damon and Dustin are so similar!
Well, I wasn't "officially" tagged. If I didn't check your blog, I'd never know about it. So does this mean I'm off the hook? :D
I haven't done one in a LONG time so I'll be a good sport and waste 30 minutes of my life.
cute blog holly! i've been meaning to comment for awhile now and not be just a lurker - anyhow- it was good to see you guys a few months ago and good to have a way to keep in touch and see your cute family! i can't believe you have 3!!! hello supermom... (you know i have a new found respect for moms everywhere - especially the ones who can handle more than one!)
Thanks a lot for tagging me Holly!! The buck stops here though!!
Post a Comment