Let us fill you in a few of our weekend Highlights...
Bria had her very last soccer game of the season! Thank goodness!!! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE soccer! I just enjoy it more when I know my kids are warm and healthy! It was sooooo windy at Bria's game, that chairs were blowing over! It must have been in the 30's with wind chill... BURRR!
Just after getting the kids up from nap time, I looked outside, and it was SNOWING. And...Not just a little snowflake or two! It was falling...and STICKING to the ground! This normally doesn't happen for a couple more weeks!!! Sadly enough, our kids have completely outgrown everything, so the only one with snow clothes is Colton. This is the first time that Colton has really been able to enjoy the snow. He went out and jumped on the tramp and had so much fun... until his hands became frozen.
Just after getting the kids up from nap time, I looked outside, and it was SNOWING. And...Not just a little snowflake or two! It was falling...and STICKING to the ground! This normally doesn't happen for a couple more weeks!!! Sadly enough, our kids have completely outgrown everything, so the only one with snow clothes is Colton. This is the first time that Colton has really been able to enjoy the snow. He went out and jumped on the tramp and had so much fun... until his hands became frozen.
Yep, we forgot his gloves (I know...how terrible of me), and we sure heard about it! He was he mad!!!
There was enough snow for Bria to make her first "snow angel"! Plus...her and Micah both made HUGE snowballs in our yard. It was so fun to see them play to their heart's content!
After finishing with the HUGE snowballs, we went inside for nice warm baths. Then, we made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and "BOO"ed some of our neighbors.
Oh yeah...I got my very first ticket and had to go to traffic school. Lucky for me...the officer had a game to be to, so traffic school went for only 50 minutes!!!
With the exeption of this last "highlight"...we had a very fun weekend!
After finishing with the HUGE snowballs, we went inside for nice warm baths. Then, we made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and "BOO"ed some of our neighbors.
Oh yeah...I got my very first ticket and had to go to traffic school. Lucky for me...the officer had a game to be to, so traffic school went for only 50 minutes!!!
With the exeption of this last "highlight"...we had a very fun weekend!




2 comments:
I can't believe it snowed! This is the one time of year where I love living in AZ!!
And boo for your ticket! That stinks.
Whoa! Snow already? Yippee for Arizona!! Sunny and 85...it's great!!
Can't wait to join you though for Christmas!! Kisses to the kiddos!!
Post a Comment