
So, our day started off pretty "early". It's so hard to get out of bed when the sun hasn't come up over the mountain and when it's so gloomy outside! It was supposed to be super cold this morning, so we had to bundle Bria up for her soccer game. She definitely resisted because her outfit "didn't match". What a girl:) The morning was actually pretty nice by way of weather. I think it was 48 degrees or so. Bria is really turning into a great little soccer player! She was SOOOO close to making a goal...about 5 times!!! She'll get it soon, I just know it! It is so fun to watch her play! The best is when the entire team is trying to get the ball at the same time! Bria's team is called the "Bees". We keep telling them that they need to "break up the swarm", but I don't think they know what that really means!

Just when Bria's game was ending, it started to sprinkle, and about an hour after we got home, it started to SNOW! What is going on here??? This is a picture of the mountains out west on the way to Bria's game.

This is a view of the mountains from our backyard. It snowed for a good hour or so. The snow didn't stick for too long in the valley, but I'm sure it's still snowing in the mountains! It's so pretty and I love how the leaves are changing too!

This is another view of the mountains from our backyard. So, all you Californians (or Arizonians etc...) be greatful that you have warmer winters!!! I think it dropped to 32 degrees today! Burrrrrrr!
6 comments:
Ellie went swimming outside this week! I can't believe you guys have snow.
I am such a cold weather wuss now. It was 75 in the house when I woke up this morning, and I had to wrap myself up in a blanket!
I am glad we dont live in the snow. It is fun to visit though! Right now it is 56 outside and it is 8:25am...burrr! Inside it is 65 which is cold for me. (we have not needed the air conditioning or heat for over a month now :) Enjoy the hot chocolate! Bria looks like a little soccer pro. Too fun that she almost made some goals.
I'm so jealous...I miss the mountains SO bad. It's been over a year since we've been out there. Christmas is totally going to rock this year and I can't wait!
Okay so I had to use Jon's google account to add my comment but it's me Ness. That seems a little out of character for Jon to say that. Needed to clarify the confusion if any. --Ness
I MISS the snow! Those pictures look beautiful. I wish we could be home ejoying the cold weather. Chris loves this hot and humid stuff for some reason. I want to be home in the dry and cold weather.
By the way cjfedele is the couple way out in the boonies of Okinawa!
love and miss you guys!
~jamie and chris
Post a Comment