We had a wonderful time with Jess on our photoshoot! Here are just some of our favorite pictures from the shoot. To view Jess' blog and some work she's done, click here. Have a great week!!!
I looooove your pictures. Those turned out so great. But how come you still look like you're 21 and I look like I'm 41? How did that happen. Gain some weight or get some wrinkles, will ya!
We just went up American Fork Canyon. Damon and I found the perfect place with a stream, bridge, and a small forest of colored trees with a huge log right through the middle. We're lucky to live so close to such beautiful places!
10 comments:
I looooove your pictures. Those turned out so great. But how come you still look like you're 21 and I look like I'm 41? How did that happen. Gain some weight or get some wrinkles, will ya!
Gorgeous Pictures! Not the hard part...picking which ones to frame!
You guys look great! We took our pics last Friday...I hope they turned out as good as yours!
Very nice pics! The leaves look awesome and so do you guys!!
love love love your pics! Pretty amazing it only took 30mins. Cute family!
So fun to hear from you on our blog. We just linked you guys as well. Your pics turned out great. What a pretty family.
Love the pictures. Thanks so much for posting them. Life is starting to slow down so I am getting to that "Tagged" item..Love ya!
Holly these pictures are beautiful!! What a great family!! Where did you get them taken??
We just went up American Fork Canyon. Damon and I found the perfect place with a stream, bridge, and a small forest of colored trees with a huge log right through the middle. We're lucky to live so close to such beautiful places!
I love that you bought the cupcake pan, I am excited to see how yours turns out.
Post a Comment