Friday, October 5, 2007

Girl's Night...

About every other week, I have a girl's night with my greatest friend Diane. She is a blast! It really doesn't matter what we're doing, we always seem to have a wonderful time! She's one of those friends you can count on reguardless of the situation! She's always there for me...what a great friend she is!!!
Tonight we went out to Carrabba's for a late dinner. Our wait was a good 45 minutes, so we went over to Nordstroms to have our make-up done. (These pics are "pre-makeup")
Dinner was great! Diane had the talapia and I had the steak. Both dishes are highly recommended if you ever go there! We also tried the frozen mango lemonade, which I heard was a good choice. We had brownies with chocolate mousse and ice cream for dessert. Yummy!
We had such a great time tonight. It's great to get away for a bit and just "hang out". It's seriously so fun to hang out with Diane! When we get together...there's nothing but laughs! Love you Diane!!!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

You guys even kind of look like each other!

Scott and Stacia said...

Time with girl friends is therapeutic :) We all need it. I am so glad you get to do it so often. Looks like you are having the time of your life in those pictures!