So, Bria and Micah had their last swim lesson today. Hopefully we will start up again in a month or two. I'd really like them swimming 100% by themselves before next summer! That would be a dream. They are well on their way!!! Micah is going to continue in Level 2 and Bria just passed on to Level 3. Bria swam across the deep end for the first time today, and Micah was able to swim a good 15 feet. They are doing so well and their teacher is AMAZING!!! She even lets me get in with Colton, so we can all have fun swimming time.After their lesson, we were very rushed because Bria has "early out" day at school. So, I filled the tub so they could get in...and guess what happened????? Colton looked at me and said, "Mommy, pee pee". I was shocked!!! I sat him on the toilet...and he went potty!!!!! He is gonna get this all by himself, with very little effort from me! What a blessing for him to have a big brother!!!
5 comments:
I hate you.
IN case anyone reading this is confused -- I am going through a VERY difficult time trying to train Nate. I don't actually hate Holly.
Maddy...I really think it's because he watches Micah. And...he had his diaper off at the time he had to go. Hopefully that makes you feel a little better! I think it's mostly cuz he has a big brother. Micah was past his 3rd birthday before he even cared about going by himself. Boys are just difficult sometimes. Love you Maddy!
Hi Holly! I'm glad you have a blog now :)
Yeah! Another Bloggin Buddy! The pics of your family are so..cute. See ya around!
Post a Comment