We went up to Park City a few weeks ago to have a little fun. We bought passes to ride on the Zip-Line, and the Coaster. It was suggested that we ride the Zip-Line first because the park was to close soon...so we did...we rode the Zip-Line first. We were walking over to ride the Coaster, and the park suddenly closed! That was the main reason we went up there...was to ride on the Coaster! For those of you that don't know about the Coaster...you sit in this little car. You're pulled up the mountain on this little track, then let go at the top. Kind of like a single-man rollercoaster. We were watching everyone ride down on the Coaster...it was so funny! Everyone was screaming and laughing super hard! Looks like soooooo much fun!
So, we decided to head back up to Park City tonight, and it was nice to take Damon away from work once again!!! We were going up there for the simple fact that our "Coaster" passes were to expire today. Little did we know...they expired yesterday! Big bummer! That was the main reason (once again) we were going back up there tonight! To make it even worse...we were getting the kids ready for the "special place", just to disappoint! So frustrating! We'll have to catch it next year and let you know how it is!
We were able to go out to dinner and to the outlet mall to find "matching" clothes for our family pictures tomorrow! Plus, Micah still didn't have any shoes that fit him...so...that was a very needed trip to the outlets! Hopefully our family pictures will turn out wonderful! Cross your fingers for us!
6 comments:
Hey Holly! So fun to see your cute family. It is such a small blogging world isn't it? I love to reconnect and catch up on people's lives! It sounds like you are happy and loving life. That is so great. Do you like living in Utah? Will you guys be there for a while? Any hopes of making it back to California? Is your family still there? Well, thanks for finding me. I'll be checking back!
How fun, my friend works there. I had no clue that they have a zip-line and coaster thing! Sorry you missed it by a day!
That is a major bummer! I hate it when things like that happen.
Good luck with your pictures. You know how mine turned out -- eye roll.
How fun I found you in the blogging world. :) I can't believe how small this blogging world is. Your blog is darling. I can't believe how big your little ones are getting. Your family is more darling than ever. Good luck with pictures.
You'll have to forgive me, but I tagged you.
Post a Comment