Bria sang a song tonight that just made me laugh. First, she asked me "Mommy, how do you spell Damon again?" I told her...she thought for a moment...and then she sang...
"There was a farmer, had a dog and Damon was his name-o. D-A-M-O-N, D-A-M-O-N, D-A-M-O-N aaaaaaand Damon was his name-o!"
What a silly little girl!
4 comments:
Holly,
Remember me? It's Alisa Peterson way back from Union Square Days! Just wanted to say that I love your blog, your kids are adorable. We've got a blog too:
http://peteyfamily.blogspot.com
It will be fun to catch up through your blog!
That is so funny! You have to go check out Tara Avena's blog and see what her little boy said the other day. So funny.
Oh my goodness... she is such a crack up!! I love it! Now whenever I hear that song I will spell DAMON too!!
Just wanted to let you know about a free giveaway I'm hosting at my site! It's for all natural bath and body products made in Texas. I'm going to continue hosting giveaways so check back often! (and spread the word!)
Thanks!
Post a Comment