We have been so blessed this past week! Little Josiah is just perfect...and we are enjoying every second of this little angel! Today marks one week of him in our arms, and forever in our hearts! This truly must be what heaven is like!!!
Here are some pictures I took this evening...at just about 9:14 pm:o)
Josiah isn't awake all that often yet, but when he is...his eyes just sparkle!
I LOVE tiny little feet!
My peaceful little baby...
Happy One Week Birthday Josiah! We're so lucky to be blessed with your "new-ness"...straight from heaven!



7 comments:
Oh I miss the feeling a new baby brings into the home! It is a sad time when your kids are all old enough to annoy you at some point ;-)
Gosh, he is a little angel!! He's looking a little like Bria now, but has some facial expressions of Colton. Either way, he's a great big ball o' love and we can't wait to see him!!
I thought he looked a lot like Bria too, especially in that last picture.
Sooooooo sweet! :)
Congrats Holly and the Casabar fam!! He is such a cutie pie! Love those cheeks! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
What an angel Holly! Congratulations!! The labor pictures are amazing...what a gift you will treasure forever! I love new babies, give Josiah a snuggle for me with a little kiss on the nose (I especially love babies noses!) Love, Sharlie
What an angel!
He is SO cute. He looks like a Casabar. So funny that all of your kids have those cheeks you just want to pinch. Glad that you guys are literally in heaven. Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment